The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CoryMach's new Avi

LetterM2013LetterM2013 Posts: 1,577 New Member
...is pretty creepy. :?

I guess he's here to stay. :lol:

Comments

• TheSingingSimmerTheSingingSimmer Posts: 3,348 Member
    edited January 2013
    That was pretty rude...Are you trolling? :?
  • LetterM2013LetterM2013 Posts: 1,577 New Member
    edited January 2013
    Corey785 wrote:
    I guess you're new to ideas and feedback forum?
    edited January 2013
    Corey785 wrote:

Oh not at all sir. In fact, I've learned to recognize trolls from it. You are one of the easiest to spot.
    Seriously, since you made this thread, you have too much time on your hands.
    edited January 2013
    Corey785 wrote:
    Corey785 wrote:

Oh not at all sir. In fact, I've learned to recognize trolls from it. You are one of the easiest to spot.
    Seriously, since you made this thread, you have too much time on your hands.
    Calling me a troll doesn't offend me like most people, I KNOW that I am not, so why should I get mad? :lol:

CoryMach is a known troll who admitted it himself, he made one thousand threads saying the next expansion pack was Reality TV, that University was false and that there are 13 new EPs coming. He has recently toned down his behavior, but this was a little joke to counter him. If you are familiar with trolls, the best way to get back at them is by trolling them back.
  • Jarsie9Jarsie9 Posts: 12,714 Member
    edited January 2013
    Yes, he's trolling and he's got a personal vendetta against CoryMach.

At the moment, he's trying to turn the other forum members against CoryMach. Too bad it's not working, as most of us have learned to ignore CoryMach.

And for the record, his new Avi isn't as wierd as some others I've seen here...in fact, yours comes to mind, LetterM2013.
    EA Marketing Department Motto:
    "We Don't Care If You LIKE The Game, Just As Long As You BUY The Game!"
    B)
    I Disapprove (Naturally)
    I Took The Pledge!
    edited January 2013
    Jarsie9 wrote:

At the moment, he's trying to turn the other forum members against CoryMach. Too bad it's not working, as most of us have learned to ignore CoryMach.

And for the record, his new Avi isn't as wierd as some others I've seen here...in fact, yours comes to mind, LetterM2013.
    Says you with a dog avi?

How dare you say that? YOU have made several not very nice posts too him yourself. Do you deny that he trolled these forums for months?

I used to think you were a very mean person from your posts, but recently I thought you had mellowed and you seemed nice.

PS: Learn to spell WEIRD correctly.

And most people lurvvvvvvvvvvvv my avi. :mrgreen:
  • Fordee09Fordee09 Posts: 7,341 Member
    edited January 2013
    Jarsie9 wrote:

Says you with a dog avi?

How dare you say that? YOU have made several not very nice posts too him yourself. Do you deny that he trolled these forums for months?

I used to think you were a very mean person from your posts, but recently I thought you had mellowed and you seemed nice.

PS: Learn to spell WEIRD correctly.

And most people lurvvvvvvvvvvvv my avi. :mrgreen:

Jarsie is right, you are a bigger troll then Cory.
    You are always making posts about different complaints and you always start arguments in threads.

Stop acting so smug. I for one think that you Avi is creepy...That smile... *Shudders*
    Oh, and stop being such a grammar ****.
    tumblr_mnt6wnw49M1rx891yo2_500.gif
  • Icy_LavaIcy_Lava Posts: 5,461 Member
    edited January 2013
    Honestly, I never did like that premade avatar. I think it is the worst one possible. All the premade ones look bad, but that is horrible. If you have a bone to pick with Coreymach, he never responds anyway.
    edited January 2013
    Fordee09 wrote:
    You are always making posts about different complaints and you always start arguments in threads.

Stop acting so smug. I for one think that you Avi is creepy...That smile... *Shudders*
    I don't make arguments, I stick up for my rights. Sorry I don't agree with the "anything goes" crap most people live by, sorry for having morals.

You are very immature for taking pots at my avi. It's like the school playground crap: "I don't like you so I'll insult your clothes."

The less said about your avi, the better
    edited January 2013
    Jarsie9 wrote:

You again? How's it going? :wink: CoryMach said it was all over now. Give him a break. :roll:
  • brightredstarsbrightredstars Posts: 111
    edited January 2013
    That's rude. How would you like it if somebody made a thread about how creepy or bad your avi was? People have different tastes and like different things and it isn't your place to criticise them if you don't like their avi. It's true he's a troll, but right now your an even bigger troll than him!
    edited January 2013
    Fordee09 wrote:

I don't make arguments, I stick up for my rights. Sorry I don't agree with the "anything goes" crap most people live by, sorry for having morals.

You are very immature for taking pots at my avi. It's like the school playground crap: "I don't like you so I'll insult your clothes."

There is a difference between sticking up for your rights and being a brat about it. Your comment about Icy Lava's avatar is a perfect example of how your a troll.
    edited January 2013
    Oh wait, you edited your comment about it out. Coward.
  • CMWarrenCMWarren Posts: 1,092 Member
    edited January 2013
    the OP is apperently on his 6th account, the first five having already been banned.

so yes; that is apart of the definition of a 'troll'.
  • Icy_LavaIcy_Lava Posts: 5,461 Member
    edited January 2013

Eh, didn't you just make fun of Coreymach's avatar?! You can't have your cake and eat it too! :lol:
    edited January 2013
    He always starts threads with intentions of turning them into a flame war.
  • Fordee09Fordee09 Posts: 7,341 Member
    edited January 2013

:lol:
    Hey, it's not easy being green, am I right? <_<

Oh, so I don't have morals?

Please, you've cause much more arguments and riling up then poor Cory. So leave the guy alone, he said he's trying to be more kind and I appreciate him for that.

Ugh. Talk to the computer-screen, cause I ain't listening. :roll:
    tumblr_mnt6wnw49M1rx891yo2_500.gif
    edited January 2013
    Corey785 wrote:
    There is a difference between sticking up for your rights and being a brat about it. Your comment about Icy Lava's avatar is a perfect example of how your a troll.
    The comment was to Fordee not IcyLava.

It said:

"Your avi looks like a green stoner. But I guess that's what you were going for. EA skin. *Shudders*
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,860 Member
    edited January 2013

So you feel that way, the point of this thread was what exactly?
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,108 Member
    edited January 2013
    This thread is ridiculous and has been reported. I don't think it's necessary or even appropriate to make personal comments about other people's avatars.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
    edited January 2013
    Icy_Lava wrote:

Eh, didn't you just make fun of Coreymach's avatar?! You can't have your cake and eat it too! :lol:

LetterM2013, Have you heard the word, hypocrite? :lol:
    edited January 2013
    Corey785 wrote:
    The comment was to Fordee not IcyLava.

It said:

"Your avi looks like a green stoner. But I guess that's what you were going for. EA skin. *Shudders*

Why does it matter who you were talking to? I'm glad my Avi doesn't have CC skin that makes him look like he's made of rubber. But I keep that to my myself.
    edited January 2013
    This thread is ridiculous and has been reported. I don't think it's necessary or even appropriate to make personal comments about other people's avatars.
    If you had read the original post, this thread was about the current troll becoming a permanent feature of the boards.
    edited January 2013
    If you had read the original post, this thread was about the current troll becoming a permanent feature of the boards.

You must have reading comprehension issues then.
    edited January 2013
    Corey785 wrote:
    Why does that matter? I'm glad my Avi doesn't have CC skin that makes him look like he's made of rubber. But I keep that to my myself.
    Because EA skin is 🐸🐸🐸🐸 as sin. I don't know how CC skin makes a Sim look like rubber. Realistic or better, perhaps.