Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you think life drawing is in?

LetterM2013LetterM2013 Posts: 1,577 New Member
qppa0w.png

I hope this isn't staged, it looks legit. It will make for an interesting story.

Comments

• Icy_LavaIcy_Lava Posts: 5,461 Member
    edited January 2013
    qppa0w.png

I hope this isn't staged, it looks legit. It will make for an interesting story.

I think we will get that,
  • CMWarrenCMWarren Posts: 1,092 Member
    edited January 2013
    such a disturbing picture... both hands need to be up. cant believe they let the animnators create that pose.
  • HollownessDevourHollownessDevour Posts: 8,011 Member
    edited January 2013
    CMWarren wrote:
    such a disturbing picture... both hands need to be up. cant believe they let the animnators create that pose.

if it makes you feel better I think it is an arched tea pot pose (hand on hip not... there).

@ OP where you not young? 'in or out' the things I did in my late teens early twenties were pretty riskay. Heck, I am just glad I don't have the stage name Candy Madison and not have 'dancing days' as a history, though if I did maybe I would have been able to afford to go to university :P
  • Deshong04Deshong04 Posts: 4,278 Member
    edited January 2013
    Yes, life drawing is not staged and sims in the Fine Arts major can probably ask any sim who they have a good relationship with to be their model. I hope there's a Thinker pose. Oh wait, they probably don't use chairs/stools... :(

Life drawing is cool. I had a few classes even though I'm not that great at it. Glad to see this feature make it in. I wonder what other poses they have?
    “What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
    Stand a little taller
    Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone
    What doesn't kill you makes a fighter
    Footsteps even lighter”
  • LetterM2013LetterM2013 Posts: 1,577 New Member
    edited January 2013
    That blur is pretty big. The model must be hung.
  • CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    edited January 2013
    Deshong04 wrote:
    Yes, life drawing is not staged and sims in the Fine Arts major can probably ask any sim who they have a good relationship with to be their model. I hope there's a Thinker pose. Oh wait, they probably don't use chairs/stools... :(

Life drawing is cool. I had a few classes even though I'm not that great at it. Glad to see this feature make it in. I wonder what other poses they have?

I've noticed a couple of (what I think are) poses inspired by famous sculptures. I think I saw Rodin's 'The Thinker' on the image we thought was a tailgate party. :D

The pose in the image posted above doesn't ring any bells but if it clicks I'll let you know.

Another possible pose is in the image that looks like men eying up a girl at the pool, I think she is doing a pose too.

I think I spotted another one but I can't remember where now. :roll:

I'm pretty sure they've added these new poses, I hope life drawing is a real option too! :D I already have an artist sim who lives with his 'muse' who I try to get to lounge around on a sofa or 'pose' while I get him to do a still-life of her (they don't turn out to well) so it would make this much easier! She has to have a part-time job because she won't stay unemployed! So a modelling career would be pretty awesome!
  • CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    edited January 2013
    Ok... I think the pose above is a mimic of a Roman sculpture of the emperor Augustus. :D
  • babycakemombabycakemom Posts: 725 Member
    edited January 2013
    LetterM2013 - I love your avatar....reminds me of Ellen!