Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Will you play The Sims 4 : A poll

Yes or No :)

Comments

• LetterM2013LetterM2013 Posts: 1,577 New Member
    edited January 2013
    For me: No
  • SkyscraperfanSkyscraperfan Posts: 4,287 Member
    edited January 2013
    man ill buy it just to troll the forums
    My current Novelcy and general blog:
    https://themostevilfish.wordpress.com/
  • sims2nightyfansims2nightyfan Posts: 1,316 Member
    edited January 2013

eww go away 🐸🐸🐸🐸 :roll: :wink:
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,108 Member
    edited January 2013
    At some point, yes, but probably not straight away unless it looks AMAZING and gives me a lot of things that Sim 3 doesn't have.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    edited January 2013
    Yep :D
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • NataliePetmerNataliePetmer Posts: 156 New Member
    edited January 2013
    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! I can't wait, just the thought of all the possibilities is exciting.
  • blacksheba1973blacksheba1973 Posts: 20,326 Member
    edited January 2013
    For me it will depend on things like whether or not I'll need a new computer to run it. :)
    YShQCz1.png
  • Icy_LavaIcy_Lava Posts: 5,461 Member
    edited January 2013
    Yes! But, first I'll need a new computer.
  • orkhid22orkhid22 Posts: 2,226 Member
    edited January 2013
    yep.. yep me rephrase that. yep, but after a few EPs and SP are out. i'll play TS3 and TS2 for a while longer
  • hihi122122hihi122122 Posts: 1,259 Member
    edited January 2013
    I'll find some rich friend, watch them play it, then be suckered into getting it on sale. Probably when the first EP comes out. But I will be done if it's a multiplayer game. As in it must be played with other people.

I will not, however, abandon the other games! I still play TS1 from time to time on a lazy sunday morning (who am I kidding? Sunday afternoons!).
  • JongarakunJongarakun Posts: 1,265 Member
    edited January 2013
    Back in my day, we didn't have to get whole new computers just to play a darn game! Of course I'll play it. Whether or not I'll like it is a different matter entirely.
    Ornery weirdo. My Origin ID is Jongarakun.
    xyIcMqt.png
  • GREENEYAGREENEYA Posts: 7,796 Member
    edited January 2013
    Nope. I do not intend to start again from scratch.

I'am happy with TS3, I invested so much money in that game. I do not care for TS4.
  • OneAdorkableGirlOneAdorkableGirl Posts: 2,379 Member
    edited January 2013
    Most definitely yes! :P

I can't wait to see what it's like, and I can't wait to see the ideas they have for expansion packs and stuff packs. <3

Sims 3, for me, didn't get good until Supernatural.. when it brought back that sandbox feeling. I did love the expansion packs from before.. but.. there was just so many limitations to them. I'm hoping this is different with Sims 4. But I'll still play Sims 3 when Sims 4 is out.. waiting for expansion packs to be released, just like when Sims 3 first came out, I played Sims 2. I still play Sims 2, and will continue to play both Sims 2 and Sims 3 even long after Sims 4 has it's expansion packs. I just love the series. ♥ But really want to see where they take Sims 4.
  • Meela_PashtMeela_Pasht Posts: 704 Member
    edited January 2013
    nope
    If you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all. Live in your Truth.
  • SurrealSurreal Posts: 3,241 Member
    edited January 2013
    Jongarakun wrote:
    Back in my day, we didn't have to get whole new computers just to play a darn game!

rofl - I've actually said that. Hangs head.
    Of course I'll play it. Whether or not I'll like it is a different matter entirely.

^ Same. Can't imagine not liking though. I have this or that gripe about EA and some of their game issues, but I love playing TS3 and don't feel let down at all. I know others do and I don't say you're wrong, just that our experiences are very different.
  • CookinCookieCookinCookie Posts: 144 Member
    edited January 2013
    If my computer can handle it :?
  • StilettoBlackStilettoBlack Posts: 3,844 Member
    edited January 2013
    If weather & pets are in the base game, then yes, I'll get it. :mrgreen:
    If they expect me to buy sims 4 with not much and wait for weather and pets again, they are insane. I won't do it. They need to make new stuff. It's like buying the same thing over and over & it's just in a different box. :roll:
    Oh yeah, and NO RABBITHOLES! :lol: & if they can't make a vampire who can kill without having to be friends, they shouldn't even bother. :P
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,528 Member
    edited January 2013
    Only if I can make some jaw dropping incredible sims in the new CAS, and the new sims have a social AI that is fantastically immersive. Add to that a story progression system that gives you more control like Twallan's mod.

If none if that is available I might as well wait to see how the series develops before jumping in.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • ha123ha123 Posts: 972 Member
    edited January 2013
    The answer will have to be no. :( I'd really like to, but there's no way it's going to work on my 10 year old computer. Sims 3 was iffy in itself, in fact, the moment the sims 3 community virtually dissapears will be the day that I stop simming altogether, because the main reason I sim now is for building and modeling (and occasionally for fun)
  • ha123ha123 Posts: 972 Member
    edited January 2013
    I've seen your "trolling" and it's not even the mean kind, you just look flat out dumb.
  • readreadreadreadreadreadreadread Posts: 6,243 Member
    edited January 2013
    Maybe.....
  • mylee407mylee407 Posts: 864 New Member
    edited January 2013
    It all depends on what it focuses on...if it gets too realistic or focuses on realism too much I won't buy it...
  • krimsonnoxkrimsonnox Posts: 6,143 Member
    edited January 2013
    I i become RICH...otherwise, no i have invested way to much into Sims3
  • KingFireRiderKingFireRider Posts: 1,390 Member
    edited January 2013
    being a simmish freak hell yea i'll get it
  • wayusawayusa Posts: 300
    edited January 2013
    Well I only just starting simming around September sooooo i think I have plenty of years left for Sims 3 and all the expansion and stuff packs i don't own before I even consider moving onto sims 4!!!