Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

IT'S MIDNIGHT! UK and IRELAND get ready to play!!

For those UK and Ireland peeps who have ordered on origin direct download, join the count down to midnight!!

I'm so excited. Anyone willing to stay up and count down with me?

EDIT: 15 minutes to go. I'm going to change every 5 minutes!! Post when you're able to download...

EDIT: 10 minutes to go!!

EDIT: Less Than ( the < symbol) 5 minutes to midnight. Over the next few, we'll be getting our emails (hopefully)!
Origin Username: LizzieMay +++ New friends are always welcome :)

Comments

• yabajenyabajen Posts: 1,187 New Member
    edited November 2012
    Me! *Goes off to make more coffee* Do you fancy a cup? :mrgreen:
  • KjrockPlayerKjrockPlayer Posts: 305 Member
    edited November 2012
    Yes me too :lol:
  • StrangerthanStrangerthan Posts: 345 Member
    edited November 2012
    I've been reduced to playing board games to try and make the time go faster. Game of Life and Ankh-Morpork ftw!

But seriously, time could not be going any slower than right now.
  • blindingfateblindingfate Posts: 103 Member
    edited November 2012
    Today has just gone by sooooo slowly...have tried napping, finishing my sim/world to get ready, ordering xmas presents but still have ages to wait til midnight lol

ill take a coffee please!
  • pixiesim123pixiesim123 Posts: 243 New Member
    edited November 2012
    Wooooo! I'm happy to stay up, I'm going to watch some stuff on Iplayer, so I may be pretty quiet at times!
    yabajen wrote:
    Me! *Goes off to make more coffee* Do you fancy a cup? :mrgreen:

No thanks, I waited until everyone else had gone to bed and I brought a bottle of diet coke into my room! Anyone want a glass? :D
  • Lizziemay12Lizziemay12 Posts: 1,178 Member
    edited November 2012
    Yay! I thought I was alone.

I've been watching Raising Hope episodes, going to stick on a film soon if it'll work and I've been reading the Majgaard family legacy. It's quite good, but the writer's mother tongue is not English so you'll have to be warned about that. Still...interesting how genetics span and that. i haven't got past generation 2 since Late Night came out but that might be because I found it hard to get the children married off as I can't have dead ends on the family tree.

But I'm feeling somewhat awake. Kind feeling slow though. I want to play a tincy bit before I have to go to sleep and wake up at half 10am for a 2 hour lecture 12 to 2pm. It's going to be the longest lecture ever!
    edited November 2012
    lol im at the hairdressers at 10am work 11-3 then back home to continue playing!!
    when supernaturals came out i had the day off and was up past 6am playing.....will have to remember to go to sleep (if i can lol)
  • TattyTeddyLVTattyTeddyLV Posts: 199 New Member
    edited November 2012
    Can't wait! It's already almost 1 AM in here where I live, but I will get my game only when it be midnight in the UK. :(
  • pixiesim123pixiesim123 Posts: 243 New Member
    edited November 2012
    I'm watching tonight's Emmerdale on ITV player, I don't even watch it all the time,I just can't find anything else I want to watch, or haven't already seen! And it's on for a hour, so it should keep me awake until 23:50!

I've got to get up at 6:30 tomorrow, so staying awake probably isn't the best idea, but if I download it tonight, then I should be able to play it when I get home at 1 :D
    edited November 2012
    Can't wait! It's already almost 1 AM in here where I live, but I will get my game only when it be midnight in the UK. :(

awww not too long to wait now 1 hour 10mins!! yay!!
    edited November 2012
    I'm setting an alarm. It'll go off for one am and then every five minutes till I give in and save. I really don't want to go to the seminar but it could be the one with some interesting information so I don't want to miss it.

And besides, it's only two hours long...
    edited November 2012
    Lol was supposed to be at work 12.30 til 4.30 but its our towns xmas light switch on so we are getting extra staff in so i asked for the early shift so i can have extra time to play after work

my manager laughed said no problem and reminded me to sleep before my shift.....she knows me so well!!
  • kaytiiexokaytiiexo Posts: 28
    edited November 2012
    I'm so excited!! I've been drinking full sugar coke to keep me awake! What's everyone looking forward to most of all?? Mines winter and all that snow!!
  • yabajenyabajen Posts: 1,187 New Member
    edited November 2012
    kaytiiexo wrote:
    I'm so excited!! I've been drinking full sugar coke to keep me awake! What's everyone looking forward to most of all?? Mines winter and all that snow!!

Same here alongside gift giving parties, kids having snow days, sims catching a cold or allergies :D
    edited November 2012
    yabajen wrote:
    kaytiiexo wrote:

Same here alongside gift giving parties, kids having snow days, sims catching a cold or allergies :D

trick or treating and the spooky house....also just the weather in general
  • TattyTeddyLVTattyTeddyLV Posts: 199 New Member
    edited November 2012
    I think I will start with fall or summer. Wanna hear rain and thunder. I heard it's pretty impressive. ;)
    edited November 2012
    kaytiiexo wrote:

The coke explains the exclamation marks (these ! and ?)! Mines probably the festivals, gift-giving party and finding out what leisure day is. Americans say it like LEE-ZURE day and we say it like LEH-ZURE day!
    edited November 2012
    yabajen wrote:
    kaytiiexo wrote:

The parties are going to be my second favourite thing! I've been counting down the days since October 9th!! Can't believe it's finally here!
    edited November 2012
    45mins to go guys and gals
    edited November 2012
    kaytiiexo wrote:

The coke explains the exclamation marks (these ! and ?)! Mines probably the festivals, gift-giving party and finding out what leisure day is. Americans say it like LEE-ZURE day and we say it like LEH-ZURE day!

I've watched some "Let's Play" videos on youtube and it's just like roller-skating, snow cones, water balloon fights... It looks cool :D
  • Kylieb191Kylieb191 Posts: 4,653 Member
    edited November 2012
    I have to wait for mine to come through the post as I thought it was more expensive through origin but yay to those getting it at midnight ^_^ this day has really dragged on.

Even though i'm not getting it at midnight i'm watching Cheers and Coronation Street on my sky player then watching last weeks episode of Junior Doctors on BBC iplayer :) I did watch quxxn's videos which were a good view but really made me want to play it
    Friends?: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Kylierose19
    Proud member of the "I own the store" club
    Zpj9msL.png
    The real me:https://twitter.com/CupidStupidLov3
  • AmbaAestheticAmbaAesthetic Posts: 955 Member
    edited November 2012
    Ahh! I'm waiting till 9am to go down to GAME and get my copy as I prefer having the disk but it's very hard not buying it as a download so I can play it earlier.. Decisions!!! haha

Excited if you haven't already guessed!!
    Back after a 5year break away.
    I mainly build. I don't use CC just 'moveobjects'.
    Was mainly known on the good old sims 3 forums.

edited November 2012
    Ahh! I'm waiting till 9am to go down to GAME and get my copy as I prefer having the disk but it's very hard not buying it as a download so I can play it earlier.. Decisions!!! haha

i used to do the same but my laptop died earlier in the year and ive lost my late night box (with serial and disc inside :( ) and medieval so i transfered all my other eps etc onto origin- it just makes so much more sense to me now lol
    edited November 2012

i used to do the same but my laptop died earlier in the year and ive lost my late night box (with serial and disc inside :( ) and medieval so i transfered all my other eps etc onto origin- it just makes so much more sense to me now lol

I used to go out and buy the hard copies but as I don't have a car it was kind of difficult so I bought Showtime and Supernatural on Origin! It's so much easier but the lack of serial codes is sort of annoying!
  • AmbaAestheticAmbaAesthetic Posts: 955 Member
    edited November 2012

Sounds silly but all my games are stacked on top of each other with tape wrapped round on my shelf so I can't lose any lmao.. :oops: bit paranoid of losing them! hahaha
    Back after a 5year break away.
    I mainly build. I don't use CC just 'moveobjects'.
    Was mainly known on the good old sims 3 forums.