Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What surprises do you want to see?

Well, clearly there are things that the producers have been keeping from us so what "surprises" do you want to see in the game?
Origin Username: LizzieMay +++ New friends are always welcome :)

Comments

• Options
    alexspoom13alexspoom13 Posts: 7,439 Member
    edited November 2012
    I'd like to see one or two extra Sim-on-Sim social interactions that have been kept a secret, much like the rock-paper-scissors from Supernatural, which was only revealed once the game was released. I'd like to see family kisses and cops and robbers for kids. I don't think that's asking for too much. :)
  • Options
    ShellbyFayShellbyFay Posts: 288 New Member
    edited November 2012
    I don't think it is, but I would love to see caroling as the surprise. Just because this has been asked quite a few times, and they haven't answered it.
  • Options
    AdiCohenAdiCohen Posts: 1,300 Member
    edited November 2012
    I'd like to see one or two extra Sim-on-Sim social interactions that have been kept a secret, much like the rock-paper-scissors from Supernatural, which was only revealed once the game was released. I'd like to see family kisses and cops and robbers for kids. I don't think that's asking for too much. :)

This :)
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited November 2012
    Id like to see the sims you meet online set up the date.
  • Options
    Amj1995Amj1995 Posts: 4,068 Member
    edited November 2012
    Id like to see pool games, a human looking alien. I'm in for anything!
  • Options
    KaelKael Posts: 2,197 Member
    edited November 2012

I would love this. Especially cops and robbers!
  • Options
    brittanyleahbrittanyleah Posts: 1,919 Member
    edited November 2012
    I'd like to see more accessories in CAS. Like holiday themed earrings, necklaces, bracelets, gloves/mittens.

I'm hoping they add some nice shoes too :)
  • Options
    HRHLadyNayHRHLadyNay Posts: 3,086 New Member
    edited November 2012
    penguins around the winter :mrgreen:
  • Options
    ShellbyFayShellbyFay Posts: 288 New Member
    edited November 2012
    HRHLadyNay wrote:

They have already confirmed there wont be penguins :cry:
  • Options
    HRHLadyNayHRHLadyNay Posts: 3,086 New Member
    edited November 2012
    ShellbyFay wrote:
    HRHLadyNay wrote:

They have already confirmed there wont be penguins :cry:

:cry: awwwww that would have been awesome! well i guess other than that would be kids being able to fake being sick just like how young adults and up and call in sick at work.
  • Options
    Cyron43Cyron43 Posts: 8,055 Member
    edited November 2012
    Even if they really showed us everything I will have fun with all the new things.
    You guys expect to get something more. What if you don't find it? Will you be disappointed?
    I save myself from disappointment because I have no other expectations than to get what they showed us.
    Pure fun for me. :P
    This space is for rent.