Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♛My thank you list of honor! ♛ Now Honoring: agstah and abbeyshire!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSlOC73lAHdyRDR8X7okX_kO6Opvy2dRKMb_V_rCniWJMV2IVCsGw

*~*~*~These people have generously gifted me in some way and I would love to thank each and every one of them and let them know I appreciate what they have done. You all have surprised me, and I appreciate that you all would consider me in such a way. I love you all!*~*~*~

Comments

• UniquePuggleUniquePuggle Posts: 864 Member
    edited December 2012
    10/16/12 - I would like to take a moment to thank iceperson12 for their donation of shoes from my wishlist! They were perfect and just what I needed for my historical legacy!

10/18/12 - Thank you MacyQueen for gifting me the pink sweater dress! Your always gifting people and I am so gracious for your gift!

10/29/12 - Thank you saschatilo for taking a couple shots back at my wishlist and gifting me the cinna sweet hair rolls and enchanting faire love seat! Your so kind!

11/1/12 - Thanks AGAIN iceperson 12 for another gift! The sculpture is going to be a great addition to my cottage in my legacy! The generosity is amazing!

11/1/12 - Thank you becomingjenn for the gumball machine! I am so excited to try out my first piece of premium content! I appreciate it bunches!

12/9/12 - Thank you very much agstah for the flapper dress! It was very generous of you!
    11/2/12 - I was surprised when marystarbright shared her winnings to shoot down an outfit on my wishlist! Thank you so much! I have no idea what I did for you to consider me, but thank you times a million for your kindness and generosity!

11/2/12 - HGriffinlovessims gifted me an item while participating in the gift the person above you thread. Thank you for the hairstyle! It shall be used well in the 50's part of my legacy!

12/08/12 - Thank you agstah for the flapper dress! I certainly did have a good weekend!

12/09/12 Thank you abbeyshire for the Africa Inspiration: Regal Victoria Dress! It is very lovely and makes a great addition on my female sims!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    edited October 2012
    bump of kindness
    edited October 2012
    bumping ^-^
    edited November 2012
    bump!
  • Mychro5Mychro5 Posts: 3,243 Member
    edited November 2012
    Yes iceperson12 gifted me too. Very nice and generous of that simmer. :)
    hs3c.png
  • iceperson12iceperson12 Posts: 351 New Member
    edited November 2012
    You both are welcome have a great night and a upcoming weekend.
  • Mychro5Mychro5 Posts: 3,243 Member
    edited November 2012

Thank you. You too have a nice weekend. :D
    hs3c.png
    edited November 2012

You have an excellent weekend as well!
    edited November 2012
    Thank you all so much!
    edited November 2012
    Appreciation bump ^-^
  • HGriffinlovessimsHGriffinlovessims Posts: 928 Member
    edited November 2012
    Welcome!!!!!!
    edited December 2012