Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Weather

Will There be a weather channel added or weather reports in the newspaper to tell us what the weather will be each day and Will there be severe weather like hurricanes or blizzards? Are there going to be school/work canellations due to increment weather?

Comments

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited October 2012
    Yes a weather channel is confirmed and severe weather will be snowstorms aka blizzards.
  • Options
    TRachetTRachet Posts: 1,040 Member
    edited October 2012
    raybigbear wrote:
    Will There be a weather channel added or weather reports in the newspaper to tell us what the weather will be each day and Will there be severe weather like hurricanes or blizzards? Are there going to be school/work canellations due to increment weather?

Hi Raybigbear! Let me say firstly: Welcome to the forums! (It seems your new, or at least new to posting :P)

I heard that there will be a weather channel, and we're all wondering if he's(weather man) still going to be crazy as in TS2.

Yes, I believe weather reports will be in the newspaper.

No hurricanes, or severe weather except blizzards and thunderstorms. I wished they amped it up a little, but I understand that to some people, natural disasters aren't a good thing to have- anywhere.

We will elarn about everything winter tomorrow, as I heard.

But in the meanwhile, take a look at this fact sheet. It's made by SimsVIP, and it's very useful. It has only confirmed things in it, and no speculation. So you'll know everything in no time :wink:
    http://simsvip.com/2012/08/02/sims-3-seasons-fact-sheet-official-screens-8212/
  • Options
    raybigbearraybigbear Posts: 369 Member
    edited October 2012
    Yes I am new to the forum and thank you this is very helpful