The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tips on how to share a legacy....

Hey all you folks who have cool blogs. I have a few ideas, but have no idea how to bring them to life. I love to write and want to share my legacies, but dont know how to take pictures of my Sims or how upload those photos to tell my story. HELP!!!

Comments

• SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,654 Member
    edited July 2012
    Hi, if you don't plan to edit pictures, you will just press the "C" in-game to take the photos, they are saved as screanshots in the Screanshots folder in your game userdata.

On the blog you will upload to the blog album, by browsing your computer. Guess it depends on what blog service you will use, all I know is that Blogger is pretty easy to use.

Tips for the pictures would be to keep all walls up (to avoid the "hey, this is just a game" feeling), and also use the cheat "hideheadlineeffects on" to hide plumbob and talk/think bubbles etc.

You could also post a legacy to the story album that is part of your Sims page, but I don't know if that feature comes with restrictions to number of postings etc.
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg