Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sweet Treats worst stuff pack ever?

14567810...Next

Comments

• Satanu_ReevesSatanu_Reeves Posts: 402 Member
    I will probably get it eventually, if only to use the player created worlds based on it. But it also seems like it would mix well with some of the items I already have. Could be good for a theme park or I could open an ice cream shop.
  • MadstarletMadstarlet Posts: 53 Member
    This is one pack I will never get. I may be a completionist, but this just isn't worth the money.
    Follow the creation of the new Sims 4 Web Series Wayward Plumbobs by becoming a patron: patreon.com/waywardplumbobs.com
  • Riskagen88Riskagen88 Posts: 9 New Member
    In my opinion, yes. I hate the oversexualised costumes that came with it the most, but I also just don't like Katy Perry and the image she's trying to promote in general and am not going to support her by buying that pack.
  • dfxblockdfxblock Posts: 61 Member
    It's depnd of your play style. I enjoyed this pack with showtime. I created a Katy Perry Sim and make her famous.
  • bluzkat65bluzkat65 Posts: 483 Member
    Actually, it is not that bad. I love to use it around Christmas time. Also, it has a cute pool area that I remodel a little bit. The clothes suck though.
  • EarcatEarcat Posts: 461 Member
    I wouldn't installed that garbage if someone paid me. "Celebrity" endorsements are disgusting.
  • ClarionOfJoyClarionOfJoy Posts: 1,945 Member
    I have the stuff pack. For everyday use, a lot of the clothes I can't use because they're just so *blech!* but the other items can be useful once you tone down their colors and changed the crazy, cheezey patterns into something more sane and appropriate for normal use. As is, I liked using the items for a colorful bakery cafe. I even used some of the clothes as a uniform for the food servers and as a superhero costume.
  • SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,410 Member
    Earcat wrote: »
    I wouldn't installed that garbage if someone paid me. "Celebrity" endorsements are disgusting.

well me too but I definitively love the kawaii stuffs in ! Oh and the pool lot are in my all both Sunset Valley and Lucky Palm renovation, it is not a big lot and there are everything in.
    Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)