Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Upload Failed: Network Error!?!

Help Please!
I can't upload any sims today. And I just finished making one for a contest! :? I get the "upload failed , network error message over and over.
I even went back in game renamed her and re-uploaded her. Still getting the same error message. Anything I can do to fix this?

Comments

• Options
    UnwillingDonorUnwillingDonor Posts: 1,093 New Member
    edited June 2012
    Maybe its some CC that wont allow her to be uploaded. i actually i that exact same prblem today with a sim for a contest. turns out one of the CC outfits i had on her wasnt allowing her to be uploaded.
  • Options
    Candygurl84Candygurl84 Posts: 5,056 Member
    edited June 2012
    Hmm ... I removed some of her CC and tried to re-upload and still no luck :? I upload sims all the time with CC and never have this problem.

Thank you UnwillingDonor for trying to help!

Any other suggestions anyone?
  • Options
    Shadow2SoulShadow2Soul Posts: 1,628 Member
    edited June 2012
    When I have this issue, I can usually get it to upload if I close the launcher and re-open it.

I've also heard people have this problem if the sim has more than one everyday outfit.
  • Options
    Candygurl84Candygurl84 Posts: 5,056 Member
    edited June 2012
    She doesn't have more than one everyday outfit. But thank you for your suggestion! I am so frustrated :? I just made a new sim and tried to upload her and she won't upload either. I don't know what to do :(
    When I have this issue, I can usually get it to upload if I close the launcher and re-open it.

I've also heard people have this problem if the sim has more than one everyday outfit.
  • Options
    LadyDarkSorrowLadyDarkSorrow Posts: 2,865 Member
    edited June 2012
    I had, well, kinda the same thing happen, but with a Lot, wouldn't upload. I tried about 5 or 6 times today. then decide to remove all the store stuff from the lot, then rename my lot, finally it uploaded ..I never had this problem before either,so I don't know what to say about it..I guess keep peeling off the CC and see what happens
  • Options
    XOqwertyXOXOqwertyXO Posts: 24
    edited July 2013
    my pet won't upload :/ it has no cc on it either... is it not possible to upload just a pet sim?
  • Options
    ceejay402ceejay402 Posts: 24,507 Member
    edited July 2013
    XOqwertyXO wrote:
    my pet won't upload :/ it has no cc on it either... is it not possible to upload just a pet sim?

have you tried the suggestions posted here
  • Options
    RADONATORRADONATOR Posts: 541 New Member
    edited July 2013
    Maybe its some CC that wont allow her to be uploaded. i actually i that exact same prblem today with a sim for a contest. turns out one of the CC outfits i had on her wasnt allowing her to be uploaded.

I thought this, cant upload my sim w CC clothes but I have before. How then all those modded slider sims with all kinds a crazy CC clothes get uploaded to the exchange?
  • Options
    AGirlyBlog123AGirlyBlog123 Posts: 2
    edited November 2013
    I have this pretty cool sim I want to upload and I tried it 5 times already! and I promised I would upload her for people but I keep getting the same over and over :upload failed :network error please try again: it is getting annoying anyone please help!!!