Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Where is the forum?

Im from England and I just switched my language back to UK and I go to look on the forums and Showtime isn't there! Along with quite a few other things on the community section! Try it for yourself and see what I mean! It's been ages since Showtime was released in the UK and yet we still don't get the forum?! Where is it?

If anyone can help me with my slight outrage and confussion that would be great!

Thx
LittleMissShibby xxx

Comments

• bananaholicbananaholic Posts: 4,314 New Member
    edited April 2012
    If I change to UK, it disappears too, I have no idea why.
  • cameranutz2cameranutz2 Posts: 941 New Member
    edited April 2012
    It is fairly common knowledge that the forum is only available for English/US.

It has never been corrected even tho it has been reported a thousand times, why it hasn't been fixed is a mystery. Ya just need to leave your settings on English/US if ya want all the forums.
  • rsedorothyrsedorothy Posts: 1,898 Member
    edited April 2012
    :shock: But as this has been moved to the Showtime Forum!
  • LittleMissShibbyLittleMissShibby Posts: 704 Member
    edited April 2012
    Im currently using the US language selection because it's the only way I get to see this forum!! I want to know why we British can't see it!!!
  • KarinLKarinL Posts: 3,989 Member
    edited April 2012
    I usually end up having to switch to UK and then back to US before I can see it - even if I know that last time I logged on I did have my settings on US.
    I can see all the other forums, including the KP Sweet Treats, when I log on. Just not this one.