Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I have a Showtime Sim to share with my friends! I uploaded her work outfit for those who want!

Hello, simming friends! I have a sim to share with you all...you all are the most kind folks ever, so...a little gift for you:

Kathryn Kantu:
http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5344735

Kathryn is a singer, aka, Honey Laredo, who recently changed her name to Kat Krescendo, with a small rise in fame..she became engaged to Isaac Luck, who is a band manager in the Rock Star career...pics...
screenshot_original.jpg
Kathryn in her formal attire
screenshot_original.jpg
A little sing-o-gram in her custom "work" outfit.. 8)
screenshot_original.jpg
Playing for tips
screenshot_original.jpg
Concert at the coffeehouse
Now a couple interesting events in her life:
screenshot_original.jpg
Visit from a Genie...we wished for fortune, of course.. :wink::mrgreen:
screenshot_original.jpg
A Pillow Fight with Grimmy..after he took her fiancee, Isaac Luck.. :shock:

Sorry about the picture spam...I'm just having a lot of fun with her, hope you do too!! :mrgreen:

Kathryn's custom work outfit can be found here:
http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5346595

Comments

• RockleyfamilyRockleyfamily Posts: 5,730 Member
    edited March 2012
    She's gorgeous, LOVE her work outfit.

How mean is grimmy, kill her fiance then smack her in the face with a pillow!!
  • bananaholicbananaholic Posts: 4,314 New Member
    edited March 2012
    She is very pretty.
    May I ask you, where did you get the silver dress where she is performing? It is also on the cover, but I can't find it (I have the KP edition)
  • VictoriousSimmerVictoriousSimmer Posts: 2,715
    edited March 2012
    She is very pretty.
    May I ask you, where did you get the silver dress where she is performing? It is also on the cover, but I can't find it (I have the KP edition)

You have to unlock it as you go further up the singing career(:

I love your sim, it looks like she has had an interesting life!
  • ANNAPTXANNAPTX Posts: 3,742 Member
    edited March 2012
    Thank you everyone, for the kind words...yes, Kathryn is having a very interesting life..her first boyfriend was Williard Wright (imagine that.. :lol:)..who, while her back was turned, became a vampire...sheesh.. 8) Kathryn decided to move on to another (richer) man with more common interests (like fame and fortune..she is a Diva, you know)... :mrgreen::lol::mrgreen:
    edited March 2012
    She's gorgeous, LOVE her work outfit.

How mean is grimmy, kill her fiance then smack her in the face with a pillow!!

I know, right? That grimmy!!! I am going to have to re-do her work outfit that shows in the sing o gram pic...I think I accidentally deleted it... :shock: :shock: I do, however, really like the dress that unlocks..it comes in black/silver, purple/silver, and I think white/silver...cool!! :mrgreen:
  • SineadJHSineadJH Posts: 250 New Member
    edited March 2012
    Super cute Sim Rec'd it. And the nerve of Grimmy trying to be mean after killing off her man *shakn my head* :D
    edited March 2012
    Thank you for the recs!! I re-created her custom work outfit in the sing o gram pic, and uploaded it..see the OP.. 8)