Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Need Friends for Simport? Come Here!

Comments

• BelchinBerthaBelchinBertha Posts: 4 New Member
    HI! I have a magician that wants to tour, but every time I try to send her I get a "can't be booked" error. Does the person hosting my Sim have to accept my tour or am I just not connecting somewhere? My ID is BelchinBertha
  • Kimorapink123Kimorapink123 Posts: 1 New Member
    Add me on Sims 3 Kimorapink123
  • Deadpool7850Deadpool7850 Posts: 3 New Member
    I've recently brought Sims 3: Showtime, so I can play with you. Deadpool7850 is my name
  • JenpantsJenpants Posts: 58 Member
    you can add me for simport: Jenpants
  • ErinMcf88ErinMcf88 Posts: 371 Member
    I need some sim port friends My username is ErinMcf88 please add me
  • karisamarie88karisamarie88 Posts: 13 New Member
    karisamarie88 for origin & sims3.com :) happy simming!!
  • SumpsychochicSumpsychochic Posts: 29 Member
    I play Sims 3 pretty often and would love some sims 3 friends. Haven't tried simport yet, but I will send gifts in game back to people. :)
  • princess_sparrowprincess_sparrow Posts: 1 New Member
    I also need some friends for simport - princess_sparrow

• Robyn536Robyn536 Posts: 590 Member
    Y'all can add me! :)
  • rachiesaucerachiesauce Posts: 58 Member
    I'm always happy to help anyone with simport. I have performers in all 3 careers ready to send, and a game set up for receiving and viewing shows. I'm Rachiesauce there too. :)
  • XxIAmTheReaperxXXxIAmTheReaperxX Posts: 205 Member
    XxIAmTheReaperxX please add me!! Especially if you're in the UK (I'm in Northern Ireland) :)
  • NawakahiNawakahi Posts: 3 New Member
    I am always happy to host a sim in my game! i have many expansions, supernatural and showtime being my favs, if you add me as a friends ask for a potion! i have so many and I'm more than happy to gift them for my new friends to cause some mayhem or simply get lean and mean real quick haha.
    my username is: Nawakahi
    add me :)
  • CocolosoQueenEmpressCocolosoQueenEmpress Posts: 5 New Member
    Tiff4sythe wrote: »
    Does anyone still play Sims 3 or am I the only one? I have no friends therefore cannot use simport. I haven't been playing Sims 3 for PC long and am in need of friends. Feel free to add me: LeeAnnaForsythe.

I need friends too :'( ... i'm a long time sims player since the sims first came out but haven't played in YEARS like since before sims 2 came out .. went to buy sims 4 but my computer wasnt compatible so i got sims 3 ... now i need friends!!!! Please add me : CocolosoQueenEmpress ... thanks :)
    KHS12 wrote: »
    I use simport as much as I can, because as you said, not very many people mess with it anymore. My gamer ID is khs12 so feel free to add me :)

adding you because like the op i also am new to this and dont have any friends on simport
    LunaNova wrote: »
    I do! I recently started up again ^.^ i've got no friends either and never used sim port the last time i was properly playing XD If you can tell me how i add you i'll add you!

Im also new on this like the op so im going to try and add you also .. i know i think you have to use the person's thesims3.com profile name mine is CocolosoQueenEmp

Im going to try n use lunanova to see if you have the same name on there as on here if not you won't see a request so please request me.. thank you :)
    you guys can add me! my origin username is brownbear0617 :)

@brownbear0617 i tried that user name and nothing came up .. are you signed up on the community at thesims3.com? Thats where we have to add each other.. if not make an acct and add me please : CocolosoQueenEmp

thank you :)
    Tiff4sythe wrote: »
    Does anyone still play Sims 3 or am I the only one? I have no friends therefore cannot use simport. I haven't been playing Sims 3 for PC long and am in need of friends. Feel free to add me: LeeAnnaForsythe.

I need friends too :'( ... i'm a long time sims player since the sims first came out but haven't played in YEARS like since before sims 2 came out .. went to buy sims 4 but my computer wasnt compatible so i got sims 3 ... now i need friends!!!! Please add me : CocolosoQueenEmpress ... thanks :)

Actually name on the community on thesims3.com is only CocolosoQueenEmp .. they cut off my name :(
  • ashtontereseashtonterese Posts: 3 New Member
    Hey Guys! Feel free to add me as friend... I only have one :(:( my name is ashtonterese! :)
  • LillyCLillyC Posts: 1 New Member
    Hello I would love to have some sim friends my username is Teenstarz
  • Jude525Jude525 Posts: 1,699 Member
    @chelsie92, since no one has answered... Simporting is an interplay action that comes with the Showtime Expansion Pack. It is where your performer goes to someone else's game, or their's comes to yours, to perform a show.

I haven't yet used Showtime, so I can't give you any details beyond that, but if you have Showtime I'm sure a quick web search will give you plenty of info. And, apparently, you have a bounty of options here of players who are looking to host and to visit.

Happy Simming.
    aka Jude
    I own the store as of 1+7/17/17

My Studio

My build thread in the Creative Corner
  • SandpitturtleSandpitturtle Posts: 171 Member
    I've sent some requests to recent posts. I'm quite the introvert who's socially awkward so sorry in advance. I've got around 100 hours in The Sims 3 on steam and I'm starting to get curious about the community. I would appreciate it if I wasn't sent stuff that was "Game Breaking" e.g really valuable or dramatically changing.

My sims community name is Ahrimanian and would be interested in being added, especially if your experience with the sims 3 is similar to mine. Thanks.
  • Emo-usagi2187Emo-usagi2187 Posts: 600 Member
    Feel free to adding me,But I never used simsport cause am unsure how its works But you can add me here though. Emo_usagi2187.
    [img][/img]48163509141_6d283a2fcb.jpg06-30-19_1-14-16 AM by Jeannita Szalai, on Flickr
  • marylynnmarshmarylynnmarsh Posts: 9 New Member
    I have Sims 4, but it's uninstalled because I never play it. Still love Sims 3 after all these years. Far as I'm concerned, EA screwed the pooch with 4.
  • Kaime226Kaime226 Posts: 62 Member
    Feel free to add me, Kaime226.
  • wendyyi1wendyyi1 Posts: 579 Member
    edited April 2017
    I would welcome some new friends who are willing to exchange in-game gifts, etc.
    Most of my old friends aren't playing Sims 3 any more.

My name is the same as on here.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top