Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is it?!

What is the Sims 3 Showtime Plus?! Is it any differant to the LE or the CE?! Because Im really confused and I can't find a propper answer on google!!

Thx LittleMissShibby xxx

Comments

• SimsManiac2k9SimsManiac2k9 Posts: 11,322 Member
    edited January 2012
    I think you mean the Katy perry one, Its a total waste of money.

10 more pounds than the original just for 3 objects.

Looks below me had the right answer. Tottaly forgot about the EP + Base game packs.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    edited January 2012
    Showtime plus is showtime plus the base game. That's all it is.
  • typicalgeminitypicalgemini Posts: 11,295 Member
    edited January 2012
    I think you mean the one, Its a total waste of money.

That's dollars, it's only £4.99 more I think. But still, a bit much for a couple of over-sized fruits to put on your stage.
    edited January 2012

That's dollars, it's only £4.99 more I think. But still, a bit much for a couple of over-sized fruits to put on your stage.

I think this time the UK are getting the showtime pack cheeper than normal this time round.
    Still.. I don't see the point in buying it for 3 objects.
    edited January 2012

I think this time the UK are getting the showtime pack cheeper than normal this time round.

Oh are we? :shock: And yeah, I agree, I also don't want to see my sims going around wrapped in fruit ^__^ If it was a lady gaga pack we would have sims with telephones stuck to their heads :mrgreen:
  • LittleMissShibbyLittleMissShibby Posts: 704 Member
    edited January 2012
    Thx guys!! And Im British anyway and $10 = £6.51!! Thx Everyone
    edited January 2012
    Oh are we? :shock: And yeah, I agree, I also don't want to see my sims going around wrapped in fruit ^__^ If it was a lady gaga pack we would have sims with telephones stuck to their heads :mrgreen:

Yes, I think its because of the things that happened with the Pets limited Edition, the UK had problems redeeming it.

& XD I don't actually really want a celeb pack.. Unless it is actually a good singer or group.
    edited January 2012

Yes, I think its because of the things that happened with the Pets limited Edition, the UK had problems redeeming it.

& XD I don't actually really want a celeb pack.. Unless it is actually a good singer or group.

Yeah, I know we did, I was there for about a month trying to get it to download -_- :mrgreen:

And Katy Perry is good, and Lady gaga, I just don't want a celeb pack like you :D The items look ok, but not worth paying extra for, and I don't want to look at my showtime case and See Katy Perry bending over my sims 3 logo
  • Citrina5Citrina5 Posts: 1,252 New Member
    edited January 2012

No its not dollars, its in pounds in play.com (where the ep's is usally cheaper) LE costs 24.99 and Katty Perry thing costs 34.99 which is full ten punds. So as usual USA is getting it cheaper.

edited January 2012
    Citrina5 wrote:

No its not dollars, its in pounds in play.com (ever everything isually is cheep) LE costs 24.99 and Katty Perry thing costs 34.99 which is full ten punds. So as usual USA is getting it cheaper.

Yeah, I'm the one who thought she meant dollars, my mistake :oops: