Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

About the new patch...

Um, i found this pair of really nice boots for 0simpoints but i didn't know if i would have to pay to have them in my game!! I've heard people saying "im not payina a dollar to have suchandsuch in my game" but i don't know if that applies to just stuf that costs simpoints or if it applies to things that are free too.

BTW the boots where the Dr.Pepper party boots!! So i don't know if this changes anything or what?!

Comments

• Options
    ANNAPTXANNAPTX Posts: 3,742 Member
    edited December 2011
    the Dr Pepper party boots were a Dr Pepper promotional item. If it shows in the store for 0 simpoints, then you should be able to download that item, free. Anything in the store that shows for free or zero points, you can download, no worries.
    Also, if you are in-game, yes, they are putting up items that are free...you can click on it and download it from in-game. I must warn you that if you do that, it does work, but for me, it tends to freeze up my game a bit.
  • Options
    LittleMissShibbyLittleMissShibby Posts: 704 Member
    edited December 2011
    Oh ok thx for the help, and the warning!! It's just that i've wanted the boots for ages but i don;t have a Dr.Pepper account so i can't get them that way so i wondered if downloading them in-game would muck it up, but thx for the help!!