Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CJS Christmas Calender 2011!

CJS Christmas Calender 2011! Candygurl84, Jule888P7, and Svineprutter present this years Christmas Calender.

December is long, and Christmas is so far away... No more, join CJS Christmas Calender 2011!
With this thread waiting for Christmas can be a little more fun. Come every day to join the fun. We will be posting interviews with fellow simmers that are enlightening and informative.

Every day You can win prizes! How to do that? Every day we make a door-opener post, that is the start of a new day at the Christmas Calender. The first 2 to post a picture showing a Christmas scene with at least 1 sim win a gift worth 100 sim points! Even if you are not one of the first 2 simmers to post there are still chances for you to win a prize! If you make an effort then You will ALWAYS be rewarded as well.
Every week we will choose the best posts for that week and who will win the weekly great prize worth 500!
With the interviews there will also be a quick competition. Keep an eye on the interviews and You might win a prize worth 100 Sim points!

Some might say, what can I do, I don't have many Christmas things for my game etc? Then You write a little story about things that put You in the Christmas Mood and make that your input on the thread and if You are not afraid to make a good effort, then You will ALWAYS be rewarded. If You want to come with ideas and inputs for CJS Christmas Calender 2011 then make your inputs here lol See You on 1. of December

Btw Please don't quote images! So we can avoid breaking the thread! Thanks! :wink:

Meet the staff! A few friendly sims that will be helping us throughout the thread!
Screenshot-699.jpg

Screenshot-711.jpg

Comments

• Options
    dducknbelledducknbelle Posts: 126 Member
    edited November 2011
    This is soooooo cute!! I love it!!! Wish I could do cool stuff like that!! :lol:
    I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see. ~John Burroughs~
  • Options
    IzabelliIzabelli Posts: 1,422 Member
    edited November 2011
    Aw, I love this thread! Thank you for doing this! :)
  • Options
    miracle2miracle2 Posts: 102
    edited November 2011
    :-) this is Amazing :!: and bookmarked.
  • Options
    pandachutepandachute Posts: 589 New Member
    edited November 2011
    This looks and sound awesome!
  • Options
    LizziePlayer22LizziePlayer22 Posts: 1 New Member
    edited November 2011
    The story is cool.
  • Options
    Nika127Nika127 Posts: 1,926
    edited November 2011
    Thank you for doing this thread,guys ! This looks awesome ! Yay ! Christmas ! :D
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited November 2011
    Christmas!
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    yoda65yoda65 Posts: 3,410 Member
    edited November 2011
    Thank you Svineprutter for the invite! :D
    27-11-2015_185647_zpsyfowoxwm.png
    Gallery link - I wish Toddlers, Weather, Pets… in Sims 4
  • Options
    Simileigh26Simileigh26 Posts: 347 Member
    edited November 2011
    what a wonderful idea!! :thumbup:
    Thanks Svend,candygurl, and Jule!!! :D

Oh, and thank you too,Merry Messenger, Frank Incense, and, Holly Berry!!! ROFL! :lol:
  • Options
    MikoSimsBuenaMikoSimsBuena Posts: 126 New Member
    edited December 2011
    This sounds cool :thumbup:
  • Options
    Mistywater45Mistywater45 Posts: 137 New Member
    edited December 2011
    Very cute!
  • Options
    BlyssciaBlysscia Posts: 3,771 Member
    edited December 2011
    This sounds really fun.
    I tried to get my game to work so I could take some pictures tonight (and finish up contest entries -sigh-), but I keep getting disk errors. :(
    I'll probably try the story entry!
    Unless we are allowed to use random sims images from the web.
  • Options
    blacksheba1973blacksheba1973 Posts: 20,326 Member
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the invite Svend. :D **Hugs**
    YShQCz1.png
  • Options
    PolysporinPolysporin Posts: 945 Member
    edited December 2011
    Thank you for the invite, this looks like its going to be a bunch of fun. Have it bookmarked.
  • Options
    matinakaivagosmatinakaivagos Posts: 211
    edited December 2011
    sorry for 2 posts :oops:
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the invite Svend . Have it bookmarked :mrgreen: I tried to get fotos and upload but i have error from exchange :( i cant upload / download anything from exchange :cry:
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    @matinakaivagos
    you do know your breaking the thread? I can't see why or how, but it might be the text in your location...
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    amarcaamarca Posts: 39
    edited December 2011
    hello i love everything of that christmas thing u made but i love the tree i dont know any where to buy any christmas trees so p.s till me where to get them my page amarca[img]:D :P :twisted: :x :-o :):mrgreen: 8) :oops: :roll:[/img]
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    the tree is from 1 of the free christmas sets....
  • Options
    marystarbrightmarystarbright Posts: 2,859 Member
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the invite Jule888P7. I will look forward to this. :D
  • Options
    DevotaforthelifEDevotaforthelifE Posts: 2,902 New Member
    edited December 2011
    Hi, thanks for inviting me!! :D
    This thread looks awesome!! :wink:
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    anettesb wrote:
    @matinakaivagos
    you do know your breaking the thread? I can't see why or how, but it might be the text in your location...

im so sorry for that happen :oops: i dont know why beacuse i write in the forum again and not happen this :( if this comment do the same problem i dont write any comment again :( im so sorry :oops:
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    anettesb wrote:
    @matinakaivagos

im so sorry for that happen :oops: i dont know why beacuse i write in the forum again and not happen this :( if this comment do the same problem i dont write any comment again :( im so sorry :oops:

Don't be sorry, you fixed it... so all is fine... I just wanted you to know, thats all....
  • Options
    SvineprutterSvineprutter Posts: 2,321 Member
    edited December 2011
    Door opener input
    1. of december

Merry: Welcome, I'm Merry Messenger. The boy overthere is Frank Incense

Frank: Hey, I'm no kid

Merry: Haha, no, You are not a kid. Where is Holly Berry

Holly: Hahahahaha, huhu, this cake is perfect.

Merry: Today it's the 1. of december, and that means it is time to open the first door in our Christmass Calender. What's this???.
    In a Christmas Caleder there is pictures behind the doors. Someone has stolen all the pictures.

Frank: Don't show it to Holly, she won't like it. Ssccchh.

Holly: Cake cake cake (singing a cake song)

Merry: I would wish You could smell this, the smell of Christmas
    What to do? Yes it is all starting today. Are You ready to win a few prizes?
    Please post pictures here about Christmas showing at least one sim or wrie stories about Christmas.
    I'll give You a hint. If You are quick and if You can impress Holly, well, You never know, until You know.

Frank: Merry, You are forgetting to tell about all the intervies we will.....

Holly: It's Cake time, haha hehe hihi, cake cake cake caketime.

Merry: Let's hear a story while we eat the cake. Frank, will You switch on the radio?

(Christmass Calender staff is eating cake)

Radio: Sims Christmas Story : There is a family who lives in a small town called Brookville .
    They are not looking forward to the Christmas holiday .
    Times are so tough that they are unable to get a Tree to decorate.
    As the Family of 4 is walking along the Downtown Boardwalk just after midnight it starts snowing the most beautiful peaceful snow and they spot an an Angel named Sophie with wings.
    They are astonished and wonder if it is a dream. They quickly realize that this is real !
    The youngest boy in the family says Look Dad , she is coming this way.
    The Mother seemed frightened for her children max and megan but then realized that Sophie was an Angel sent to make their Christmas dreams come true and to show them that there is hope in the world . Little max said - Mom , Dad she is teaching you that anyone can have their dreams come true. Even if it is as simple as a kindness from a stranger.
    Sophie spoke and said -- This Christmas Eve you now have warm hearts and a renew sense of Joy .

Story by Jule888P7

Merry: Well, in a couple of days we bring more stories about Christmas by Jule.

Frank: Soon You can read an interview with Imoger. Look out for the interview all of You
    I will try to bring some interviews from now until Christmas, but this one is realy special.

Merry: Yes, You are right

Holly: No picture behind the Christmas Calender door, I want pictures, I want Christmas ooohhhh!

Merry: Don't You worry Holly. I'm sure someone will help You.
    Please help us with new pictures. Make inputs on the thread of pictures for Christmas showing at least one sim
    Listen it's Christmass music.

Holly: Frank, let's dance a little while we wait.

Frank: .........

Merry: Come on Frank

Frank: Ok

Merry: Hm, It's december now, I wonder what the days will bring.
    Zpj9msL.png
  • Options
    BlyssciaBlysscia Posts: 3,771 Member
    edited December 2011
    sims3updates_obj_307_M.jpg