Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What did your sims do today???

Anything cool?? Feel free to chat and share pics! I'm bored :D

My sim had her second child today. It was a boy. I was hoping for another girl but oh well.

Comments

• blazerntqblazerntq Posts: 2,409 Member
    edited November 2011
    Nothing really. Been working on a new house off and on for a week now. I have a problem with trying to make everything perfect. Going to have to force myself to just start playing my game and work on the house as my game goes.
  • Candygurl84Candygurl84 Posts: 5,056 Member
    edited November 2011
    Building houses is fun but it is very time consuming. I tend to make new sims more than I play my games sometimes. :wink:
    blazerntq wrote:
    Nothing really. Been working on a new house off and on for a week now. I have a problem with trying to make everything perfect. Going to have to force myself to just start playing my game and work on the house as my game goes.
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    edited November 2011
    Nothing I've barely been home, and they've had such an eventuful week already. I think the few hours I've played this week have given me like 5 chapters, and another week of writing. :lol:
    edited November 2011
    wow! that's good! :D
    dreamerz13 wrote:
    Nothing I've barely been home, and they've had such an eventuful week already. I think the few hours I've played this week have given me like 5 chapters, and another week of writing. :lol:
  • BoltzY2kBoltzY2k Posts: 11,123 New Member
    edited November 2011
    Nothing much really. My sim entered a few international competitions and have still yet to win one. Then I tested out the new plastic surgery feature. Looks look the CAS cheat is much better.
  • pr0x1mapr0x1ma Posts: 5,898 Member
    edited November 2011
    Nothing much today. I've been playing the Langeraks. Dustin has been writing novels all day, Iliana reached the top of the business career and Kaylynn has made it on the honor roll and I put her in art and newspaper club at school. I'm just waiting for Kaylynn to age so I can have more things to do with her.
    tumblr_mr2v3r8OEc1rsik0po1_400.gif
  • SimCrazySimCrazy Posts: 9,908 Member
    edited November 2011
    I made over their house and the twins grew up.
    edited November 2011
    Plastic Surgery sounds cool! Did that feature come with pets?? I don't have pets ...
    BoltzY2k wrote:
    Nothing much really. My sim entered a few international competitions and have still yet to win one. Then I tested out the new plastic surgery feature. Looks look the CAS cheat is much better.
    edited November 2011
    I really like the after school activities and clubs. It makes it so much easier for teens to gain skills.
    pr0x1ma wrote:
    Nothing much today. I've been playing the Langeraks. Dustin has been writing novels all day, Iliana reached the top of the business career and Kaylynn has made it on the honor roll and I put her in art and newspaper club at school. I'm just waiting for Kaylynn to age so I can have more things to do with her.
  • pr0x1mapr0x1ma Posts: 5,898 Member
    edited November 2011
    I really like the after school activities and clubs. It makes it so much easier for teens to gain skills.

Same here. My only issue is picking which clubs I want my teens to get into since some conflict with others.
    tumblr_mr2v3r8OEc1rsik0po1_400.gif
  • BoltzY2kBoltzY2k Posts: 11,123 New Member
    edited November 2011
    Plastic Surgery sounds cool! Did that feature come with pets?? I don't have pets ...
    BoltzY2k wrote:

Yeah it did. You visit the hospital and it takes you to a "limited" version of CAS if it is sucessful. There's a chance your surgery might be botched kinda funny.
    edited November 2011
    Oooh ok kool. Thanks for the info! :wink:
    BoltzY2k wrote:
    BoltzY2k wrote:

Yeah it did. You visit the hospital and it takes you to a "limited" version of CAS if it is sucessful. There's a chance your surgery might be botched kinda funny.
    edited November 2011
    Yay twins! That's always fun! :wink:
    SimCrazy wrote:
    I made over their house and the twins grew up.
  • ddsims3worldddsims3world Posts: 4,519 Member
    edited November 2011
    Nothing special just checking out my latest hangout Community Lot creation to see the sims keep breaking the computers whenever they using them. Also my sim was already finished doing 2 skill challenges after level 10 in athletic!
    edited November 2011
    lol the same thing happens in my game. I made a community hangout called candy's fun house, it has arcade games, darts, computers etc. And the sims are always breaking the computers lol. Good thing my sim has the handy trait he usually goes and fixes them :D
    Nothing special just checking out my latest hangout Community Lot creation to see the sims keep breaking the computers whenever they using them. Also my sim was already finished doing 2 skill challenges after level 10 in athletic!
  • fryfrkhllyfryfrkhlly Posts: 659 Member
    edited November 2011
    My sims had triplets... two girls and a boy... already have a son (who's a child) gonna be tricky lol
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    edited November 2011
    My household of sims is expecting their 12th child. I am getting excited because it's been a while since they had a little one in the house as I have been working on getting the others grown up and moved out. They are having a girl and I am trying to improve the genetic outcome for females in my game, so can't wait to see what she looks like. :D
  • NiteLife4439NiteLife4439 Posts: 450
    edited November 2011
    My sim got turned into a Vampire(Haven't done that in a while)and then got pregnant lol.
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    edited November 2011
    My main family, the McBeans (Frank and Felicia) just had a new baby and brought her home, named Fallon. She got the Good trait at birth and I chose the Genius trait. Frank just transferred his cooking job from the Koffi Cafe to the Steakhouse (they're in Appaloosa Plains); he's a Line Cook. Felicia has written several novels, and also does some sculpting to make money; they're actually quite rich now though. (I keep getting the "Quit Job" wish for both of them, but Frank still needs to get to Level 10 so he can fill his Lifetime Wish and also get that top of the line refrigerator reward.) They have three horses: Baxter, Domino, and foal Popeye, a dog, Hamish, and a cat Millie. They also have Tommy the Turtle and Poe the Goldfinch. Yes, they're animal lovers! Felicia is at Level 10 Riding, and I want her to enter racing with Domino and jumping with Baxter but I can't figure out how to enter a competition.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited November 2011
    My sim Hannah was preparing to have a clone made of her as she soon plans on getting the clone voucher lifetime reward and going to the science place and picking up her clone daughter.
  • NofravellNofravell Posts: 975 Member
    edited November 2011
    My snobish photographer went to France to get some nice pictures to decorate his newly remodled house. His cat Darcie learned the hunting skill and befriended Gracie Loveland and her cat.
    Later my sim started to date Gracie and now they are bf and gf. He might take her to France for some tombraiding next time he goes. :)
  • ddsims3worldddsims3world Posts: 4,519 Member
    edited November 2011
    lol the same thing happens in my game. I made a community hangout called candy's fun house, it has arcade games, darts, computers etc. And the sims are always breaking the computers lol. Good thing my sim has the handy trait he usually goes and fixes them :D

My sim does have the handy trait as well. I keep my hangout pretty simple computers, tv's & bookshelves. But I don't like to have my sim fix the computers when you get celebrities that would make my sim star struck!
  • JewelsiaJewelsia Posts: 67
    edited November 2011
    My child met his half sister that I never heard about. :shock: She mysteriously disappeared after having a sleepover.

Also, I cheated on my husband with a fat female Sim named Dorie. Regrets...