Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

List of 'seamless' pattern makers....

Hi Everyone :) As some of you know I do recololours of EA Clothing and sometimes objects. I would like to start a thread list for Creators who make SEAMLESS patterns whether they be EA pattern recolours or CC patterns uploaded to the Exchange. Please do not put links to patterns or patternmakers that are outside the Exchange.

If you make seamless patterns or know another Exchange member who does, could you please paste a link to your/their studio here? I will put the list of links on the first page here and I know it would be very much appreciated by myself and others in the future :)

If you have seen my studio you know I like 'gold' 'silver' 'bold geo' 'embossed' 'shiny'
you get the drift but I am open to any kinds of pattern but if you have a seamless pattern that meets the above, could post a link here?

I only use Exchange patterns, preferably CAP patterns, but I'm not sure how you distinguish what is a CAP pattern and what is not. I've heard varying stories about this. If somebody has an answer to that question I would appreciate it very much!

I have so many beautiful patterns stashed away but can't use most of them because they are not seamless and they just take up space in CAS because I might be able to use them 'one day' lol.

Thank you very much for reading my post and helping me out,

Carol.

I'll start the list in the next post by creators that I already know. All two of them lol.

Comments