Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Broken Exchange?

Why is the exchange just showing the same few sims it was showing yesterday? It usually shows so many sims but it's like it's broken now? I uploaded two sims yesterday and they still aren't on the exchange..

Comments

• Options
    Titan111Titan111 Posts: 61
    edited October 2011
    I've been trying to upload 2 lots for a couple of days and had the same problem. I thought it was me but sounds like it must be the exchange. Think I'll try some other items to see. Hmm...
  • Options
    Titan111Titan111 Posts: 61
    edited October 2011
    Yup. Tried several random items and it seems to work fine but never shows up in my studio or the exchange. I did get some wall art to work so it seems rather random.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    ShadowedRoseShadowedRose Posts: 2
    edited October 2011
    My stuff shows in my studio but when I look at the newest uploads for pets they are over a day behind =/
  • Options
    ZeulaZeula Posts: 506 New Member
    edited October 2011
    Having the same problem too. My older uploads are still increasing in total downloads. My newest stuff, the last almost 36 hours, nothing is showing up.
  • Options
    dspice416dspice416 Posts: 4
    edited October 2011
    I've been hopping on to see if there are any new items, but it hasn't seem to have been updated since 10/20/2011! Glad to see it's not just me!!
  • Options
    Mike_BannaMike_Banna Posts: 413 New Member
    edited October 2011
    Since the release of pets I'm assuming the exchanging is being flooded with tons of pets and they haven't refreshed it yet.
  • Options
    JenieusaJenieusa Posts: 5,142 Member
    edited October 2011
    its been broken for a day and a half now...since EA did their last website update....
  • Options
    KayYieldKayYield Posts: 897 Member
    edited October 2011
    I can't download anything, it keeps telling me I need to update my game. But it is up to date since I installed pets.
  • Options
    BiyakoBiyako Posts: 13 New Member
    edited October 2011
    I thought it was just me. :/ I just recently started playing again after a long break.

• Options
    tiger_lily5tiger_lily5 Posts: 3,904 Member
    edited October 2011
    I didn't realise it was broken. I just uploaded something to it :( I'll have to reupload when it's fixed.
    ✼ My TS3 MyPage
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    I'll have to reupload when it's fixed.

Is there a way to do that?? I uploaded about 30 items the other day and then, when they didn't seem to show up although they were showing on my page, I decided to start over and deleted them all. Now, when I try to re-upload them I get message saying that they were already uploaded!!!
  • Options
    tiger_lily5tiger_lily5 Posts: 3,904 Member
    edited October 2011
    dspice416 wrote:
    I'll have to reupload when it's fixed.

Is there a way to do that?? I uploaded about 30 items the other day and then, when they didn't seem to show up although they were showing on my page, I decided to start over and deleted them all. Now, when I try to re-upload them I get message saying that they were already uploaded!!!

You might need to change the name of the items slightly otherwise it will say it's already uploaded. If you don't want to change it too much, try adding a symbol like a . or - or put something in brackets. As long as it's not exactly the same name it should upload again. :)
    ✼ My TS3 MyPage
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    You might need to change the name of the items slightly otherwise it will say it's already uploaded. If you don't want to change it too much, try adding a symbol like a . or - or put something in brackets. As long as it's not exactly the same name it should upload again. :)

Oooooh!! I will try it...when they fix the exchange first. LOL! :mrgreen:

Thank you so much for the info! :)
  • Options
    Alannis19Alannis19 Posts: 15 New Member
    edited October 2011
    good to no im not the only one too !!