Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A Toliet!?!

I was hoping the new premium content would be something kool.... Not a toliet lol :?

Comments

• ZeekSliderZeekSlider Posts: 5,831 Member
    edited September 2011
    So, if I'm going by the description, it's a self-cleaning toilet that plays music and cleans your Sims for you?

Well, it's a good thing I have Ambitions, because all I need to do as an alternative is to invent an Improved Floor Hydrator, place it under the toilet, and then use the Handy skill to make the toilet Self-Cleaning, if I don't use one of the high end toilets that already is Self-Cleaning. For music, I'll just shove a wall stereo in the bathroom.

*puts new item on Wishlist anyway*
  • AlessarAlessar Posts: 276 New Member
    edited September 2011
    It's like the thousand-dollar Japanese toilet on Cougar Town. I'm surprised it doesn't exude arms and give you a massage while you wait.
  • PsychoChick966PsychoChick966 Posts: 1,792 Member
    edited September 2011
    Idk, I think it sounds pretty cool. I'm not sayin' I want anyone to wash my own *ahem* for me, lol...but I wouldn't mind watching this toilet in action on one of my Sims. ;-)
  • Candygurl84Candygurl84 Posts: 5,056 Member
    edited September 2011
    @ Alessar and ZeekSlider LOL! :lol:
  • swdknightswdknight Posts: 751 New Member
    edited September 2011
    Alessar wrote:
    It's like the thousand-dollar Japanese toilet on Cougar Town. I'm surprised it doesn't exude arms and give you a massage while you wait.

Don't give them any ideas!
  • Bluebeard45Bluebeard45 Posts: 3,889 Member
    edited September 2011
    I'm buying it.Thanx EA :D
  • ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    edited September 2011
    I honestly believe the entertainment value of this toilet will not last as long as an 8 oz cup of coffee on a freezing cold, snow-filled winter morning.
  • Prettyweed870Prettyweed870 Posts: 832 Member
    edited September 2011
    I agree with you Reachsims but anytime you put "sim" and "toilet" in the same sentence you don't have to wait too long for the jokes to start flowing. See what I mean!!!
  • Candygurl84Candygurl84 Posts: 5,056 Member
    edited September 2011
    lol I agree!
    Reachsims wrote:
    I honestly believe the entertainment value of this toilet will not last as long as an 8 oz cup of coffee on a freezing cold, snow-filled winter morning.
  • tallcoolonetallcoolone Posts: 6,918 Member
    edited September 2011
    Reachsims wrote:

a thermal 8 oz cup?

I C E C R E A M M A K E R!

B A S K E T B A L L H O O P!

D E E P F R Y E R!
    My Page https://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/tallcoolone
    Send me a friend request for Simport

• keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    edited September 2011
    Does this toilet actually cost 400 Sim points? If so, I can't imagine spending 400 points on a toilet no matter what it does. Some of the sets are 500 points and you get way more objects.
  • maria_loves_alexmaria_loves_alex Posts: 9,054 Member
    edited September 2011
    I was a bit disappointed, I was execting something from the poll they had a while ago, but a toilet? seriously? I didn't think anyone asked for such! :lol:
    My Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/maria_loves_alex

Follow me on the Sims 4 Gallery - ID 'MariannaSims'
  • SmalpSmalp Posts: 2,905 New Member
    edited September 2011
    lol this is funny a futuristic toilet good thing my sim got steel bladder :p haha so I don't play to get it :p seems just weird lol