Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Legacy Challenge Rules

Comments

• SurrealSurreal Posts: 3,241 Member
    edited December 2015
    PalmArrow wrote: »
    Um... Hi! I'm six years late to the party! I'm about to start my own legacy, without scoring points, but following all of the rules expect for randomising the children's traits. If anyone else is still -- or again -- doing this, I would love to have someone to talk to and celebrate or commiserate, depending on how things turn out.

Plenty of us still do challenges, legacy or otherwise. I'm not doing a legacy right now - involved in a couple different challenges just now - but I'd be happy to commiserate or celebrate, depending as you say. *g* The easiest way is to create a thread in the stories and legacies board - you could create it here but they'll just move it - I'd be happy to follow along.

Edited: Oops! We're already on the stories and legacies board - hahahahahaha
  • Sketch793Sketch793 Posts: 1,218 Member
    @Pinstar1161 Just thought I should point out that this thread is for the TS3 Legacy challenge.

I hope you also posted about your updated rules on the TS4 Legacy challenge thread, found in The Sims 4 Creative Corner/The Sims 4 Stories and Legacies. Here's a link to that thread to save you some time finding it. The Legacy Challenge Mega Thread
  • fierysimmerfierysimmer Posts: 92 Member
    I feel like every simmer starts a legacy with every intention to follow ALL the rules, but at the end of the tenth generation it's a free for all.
  • iamduniamdun Posts: 514 Member
    > @Siminabox said:
    > StephenTM wrote:
    >
    > I CAN GO TO SLEEP NOW?! OMG!
    >
    > I thought the day would never arrive. The bed is calling my name, pulling me into it with a string.
    >
    > YAY!
    >
    > Good night (morning) everyone.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > You stayed up so that you could go to sleep when the rules came?!
    >
    > Oh stephen!

lol.
  • stargirl18stargirl18 Posts: 1,530 Member
    Hello, I started a Sims 3 Legacy, The Butterfly Legacy. Here is Chapter One
  • HyunHeeHyunHee Posts: 390 Member
    YAY I already took four-three weeks for me to finished typing out a story about one of my sims legacy xD
    2vc864m.jpg

• LoveGirlLoveGirl Posts: 38 Member
    I'm new to the forum but I have previously made a huge, awesome legacy but I did not follow... pretty much any... of these rules! I think I may start the family over again, follow this rules, and post it. This should be fun...
    LoveGirl89 in TS3 Store
  • stargirl18stargirl18 Posts: 1,530 Member
    The Butterfly legacy is now on Gen 2, Chapter 2
  • Ali_dream2Ali_dream2 Posts: 34 Member
    Is there a point counter to print out or download because I am really struggling to keep track of all my points!!!
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,461 Member
    Ali_dream2 wrote: »
    Is there a point counter to print out or download because I am really struggling to keep track of all my points!!!

I created my own to keep track.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
    Ok @GalacticGal how did you set yours out ?
    Does anyone know where I could find a point tracker?
  • Sketch793Sketch793 Posts: 1,218 Member
    Click on your name to go to your profile. You'll find your points on the left, in the section under your badges.
  • nekocat86nekocat86 Posts: 28 Member
    I think I'll start a legacy family. :)
  • toteskawaiisimstoteskawaiisims Posts: 1 New Member
    Starting this on TS2 right now!
  • Skylah456Skylah456 Posts: 95 Member
    Guess after 2 years playing I should try this out haha x
  • texanskytexansky Posts: 1,346 Member

My 8th Generation was born. I have 1 child (3 days to teen), 1 toddler (3 days to child) and 1 infant (2 days to toddler). I'm at Week 52, Day 2, and so far I have accumulated a total of 77 points. (legacy-8, wishes-13, portraits-22, worth-20, aspiration-14). I'm really enjoying this challenge and have been posting a blog about my Legacy family. If anyone is interested in reading it, click here Forsythe Legacy Family.

Each blog is numbered in chronological order in the title (examples: Generation 3.3, Generation 7.13), and selecting the tag on the left for Forsythe Legacy will show only the posts for that game (I have blog posts from different games). I also have a single post that has pictures of all my legacy family members. Select the tag on the left side for Forsythe Pictures to see them.
  • EuphorialQueenEuphorialQueen Posts: 6,224 Member
  • JobbanditsJobbandits Posts: 108 Member
    Hi I've just seen this thread and decided to tell you guys about my sims. I am only on my 2cnd generations with my teen heir, Lana Myers. I am looking for advice as they all have good jobs but money seems to disappear from thin air. I did just have my founders wedding. I keep watching Vixella and she seems so good at it !!!!
  • VannaRedVannaRed Posts: 167 Member
    texansky wrote: »

My 8th Generation was born. I have 1 child (3 days to teen), 1 toddler (3 days to child) and 1 infant (2 days to toddler). I'm at Week 52, Day 2, and so far I have accumulated a total of 77 points. (legacy-8, wishes-13, portraits-22, worth-20, aspiration-14). I'm really enjoying this challenge and have been posting a blog about my Legacy family. If anyone is interested in reading it, click here Forsythe Legacy Family.

Each blog is numbered in chronological order in the title (examples: Generation 3.3, Generation 7.13), and selecting the tag on the left for Forsythe Legacy will show only the posts for that game (I have blog posts from different games). I also have a single post that has pictures of all my legacy family members. Select the tag on the left side for Forsythe Pictures to see them.

I'm loving your story. Inspired me to do one myself. I'm in my 40's and played a long time but never done one of these. I've made it to the 3rd gen. once or twice, But I get bored. I have to try without cheating, that may be more exciting.
  • SyddyB206SyddyB206 Posts: 353 Member
    I have a quick question. Can you still move in with people that you edit? Like they are normally in your world, but you just edit their appearance?
    0TSlsxY.jpg
  • cracklenesscrackleness Posts: 72 Member
    I'm new here lol.
    Just started the Legacy challenge! Only issue is I forgot you cant merge both household funds together...just ONE rule broken. :)
    @SyddyB206 what do you mean exactly?

1A6SAWv_zps5a7ea4d6.gif

• SyddyB206SyddyB206 Posts: 353 Member
    @crackleness I am doing the legacy challenge in the sims 4, and in the sims 4, if you go to household management, you can change sims appearances. So, I don't know if that is allowed or not. It probably is, but I'd rather be safe than sorry!
    0TSlsxY.jpg
  • cracklenesscrackleness Posts: 72 Member
    @SyddyB206 oh I see what you mean! Like rule wise. Unfortunately I dont know about that, I'm actually tweaking the challenge for myself because l accidentally made a mistake and cant go back.

1A6SAWv_zps5a7ea4d6.gif

• sweethoneysweethoney Posts: 4 New Member
    This has probably been asked...but is there an updated Legacy challenge for The Sims 4?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top