Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Limited Edition Pet Store - your questions answered

1535455565759...Next

Comments

• rachelalieserachelaliese Posts: 71 New Member
    edited August 2013
    Okay I got SIMS3 with pets. I downloaded sims3 without a problem. but now it wont let me download Sims3pets AT ALL! No not the pet store. That alreasy expried cuz I cant upload the pets. It says my code is incoreect but I have checked it millions of times and it is a BRAND NEW game. I dont have any other accounts either SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!

I bought the limited addition pets, and for some reason my code for the limited edition content and installing the pets expansion were switched... if this is you problem then all you need to do is use the code on your limited edition for your pets expansion because they may have had them switched like mine was... if this made any since I hope you get to play with your pets soon, if this wasn't your problem then sorry I couldn't help. :)
  • ThrippaThrippa Posts: 678 Member
    edited September 2013
    Sims games and websites are so weird. I tried for over a year to get access to the Pet Store before the offer expired . . . and today for the heck of it I reregistered my Pets Expansion, and poof! There's the Pet shop sitting in my Purchase bin. It's only been registered since I bought the thing. :roll:
  • loulu97loulu97 Posts: 2
    edited November 2013
    OK HELP HELP HLEP!!! :!: :!: :!:

I downloaded The Sims 3 Pets Limited Edition and registered it on my account on June 28, 2012. I STILL don't have the pet shop! It is NOT in my purchase history! How do I download the pet shop??
  • ThrippaThrippa Posts: 678 Member
    edited December 2013
    What finally worked for me was registering the game a second time. Just click register a game and type the game code (not the pet store code) in again. I have no idea why it worked, but it's certainly easy. If that doesn't work, I don't know. Good luck!
  • scallybobscallybob Posts: 1
    edited December 2013
    how do you open your own graham's shop because ive set it up and when I go to browse it says store not open how can I get my shop to open
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top