Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Flute Forward Dress-any fix?

I was poking around CAS after installing Generations, when I realized the "Flute Forward" dress, which was purchased from TS3 store, is still not right...it makes the sim who wears it appear to have a leg missing from the knee down..anyone know if/when it will be fixed? Or, better, is there a fix of which I am still unaware?

It had been a favorite of mine, and sure would be wonderful to be able to use it!

Comments

• Options
    ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    edited June 2011
    I doubt they will ever fix that dress. It was one of my favorites, too. :(

I actually care more about the cellar arch but I doubt they will ever fix that either. They have no incentive to fix them. The cellar arch is free and the dress sells for 75 SimPoints. They keep selling it and making money off of something that is unusable to most people.

I have read that you can decrapify the dress and that this will fix it. I have not done so because I am not interested in decrapifying all of my store content.

For more information, here's some basics.
  • Options
    ANNAPTXANNAPTX Posts: 3,742 Member
    edited June 2011
    Thanks ever so much for the information, Reach!! I will try that this weekend!! I hope I figure it out...I am such a techno noob!! 8) I truly appreciate the information!! :mrgreen: