Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

10 more days! :D

Comments

• Options
    The_Purple_PlumbobThe_Purple_Plumbob Posts: 11,250 New Member
    edited April 2010
    Not trying to be gross but Sometimes you get so excited about the sims 3 expansion pack it makes you have ****** Lol

it makes you have a what? :?: :shock:

I cant wait to see the objects we get with this EP! hopefully lots of clutter objects and decor for my sims homes :) Im really excited about the trampoline too

I want decorative clutter too, the houses seem so empty without that kind of stuff, I am also excited about the trampoline, I used to love the one in Sims Bustin' out. (I think it was in that game or was it The Sims 2 for console, I dunno, it was either one)
  • Options
    cth328cth328 Posts: 199 Member
    edited April 2010
    SO..FRIGGIN..EXCITED!! Okay so i have no idea what to do on June 1st! Do I pre-order it and wait hours and maybe even days for it to come to my house? Or rush to the stores and a chance that it wont even be there? UGH!!

I have bad memories from pre-ordering! But i also have bad memories from rushing to the stores. Crud!! Oh and things i'm gonna once i get this game:
    1.TATTOOS!!
    2.Inventing stuff
    3.More tattoos and more motorcycles
    4.Investigator
    5. Even more tattoos! hahaha :oops:
  • Options
    Simmerd80Simmerd80 Posts: 2,316 Member
    edited April 2010
    cth328 wrote:
    SO..FRIGGIN..EXCITED!! Okay so i have no idea what to do on June 1st! Do I pre-order it and wait hours and maybe even days for it to come to my house? Or rush to the stores and a chance that it wont even be there? UGH!!

I have bad memories from pre-ordering! But i also have bad memories from rushing to the stores. Crud!! Oh and things i'm gonna once i get this game:
    1.TATTOOS!!
    2.Inventing stuff
    3.More tattoos and more motorcycles
    4.Investigator
    5. Even more tattoos! hahaha :oops:

I don't know where you live but for the most part you should be able to rush to the store and get it the day of release with no problems. I doubt they will be sold out in one day. It is a highly anticipated expansion but you have many stores to choose from in which you can pretty much be guranteed a copy. Walmart, Target, Best Buy, and Gamestop (maybe) some Gamestop/EB Game stores usually carry only so many copies.

I am very excited for this ep. My husband and I both are. I did not pre-order this game however, nor did I pre-order WA, but we did pre-order the base game.
    The day of release for Ambitions, I will send my husband out to go get the game. He is the one who usually runs out and gets the games for us. He never fails to bring home a copy, at least so far anyway :wink:
  • Options
    JBAG521JBAG521 Posts: 2,783 Member
    edited April 2010
    Like a simmer before me, the game comes out in study week for me. Then I have my final exams for my first semester of uni. I will be playing it when I get it though. All day and all night..and then Ill study until exams are over and then play for 4 weeks...unless I get a job at eb games (which Im very much hoping for). In which case, I will be talking about the sims while working and playing it when Im not!

I cant wait to try the architecture job. Id like to have a firefighter and doctor too. Im not too fussed on the tattoo artist,but Ill give it a go.
  • Options
    JadedJaneJadedJane Posts: 991 Member
    edited April 2010
    I just hope they don't put it off for any reason and it doesn't have a lot of issues.
  • Options
    bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,378 Member
    edited April 2010
    I have the game pre-ordered at Gamestop and will definitely pick it up day of release. I will then try to get on forums to see if anyone is having any problems, :roll: then when I can't get on will probably install anyway because I have absolutely no patience when it comes to new expansions. :lol: (OMG, I just hope they get their patches straight this time. :?)
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • Options
    TheUsernameFoundTheUsernameFound Posts: 7,775 New Member
    edited April 2010
    I'm so excited. I cannot wait!
  • Options
    The_Purple_PlumbobThe_Purple_Plumbob Posts: 11,250 New Member
    edited April 2010
    I'm hoping that the game doesn't have any problems, it shouldn't because they have plenty of time to fix them and after WA they would know now that they shouldn't release a game that has problems.
  • Options
    kdog112kdog112 Posts: 20
    edited April 2010
    The sims ep Get better and better yet they leave out importane stuff like the hottub magic and sooo much more.
  • Options
    Panther00567Panther00567 Posts: 2,704 New Member
    edited April 2010
    I can't wait! I'm planning on making a couple of private investigators that will work together... and then I'll be making a sim who works as a ghostbuster. :)

and then... AN INVENTOR! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    KarennKarenn Posts: 4,326 Member
    edited April 2010
    how many more days now? is it 37?
  • Options
    lllamallama33lllamallama33 Posts: 81
    edited April 2010
    I SOOOOOO WANT IT TO COME OUT NOW! The carrers i would pick first are:

1.Fashion
    2.Tattoo
    3.Inventor
    4.Architect
    5.PI
    6.Doc.
  • Options
    ForbiddenTemptressForbiddenTemptress Posts: 406 New Member
    edited April 2010
    Hurry, hurry, hurry!
  • Options
    gagamummygagamummy Posts: 10,160 New Member
    edited April 2010
    um, that is wrong

it's 32 days!

it comes out on june 1st!
  • Options
    edited April 2010
  • Options
    tarylljdjtarylljdj Posts: 774 Member
    edited May 2010
    I totally can't wait til ambitions comes out I am going to try the firefighter job first, but I can't wait to see what the earthquakes, and other surprises they have in ambitions. 37 More days! :D YES!
  • Options
    tarylljdjtarylljdj Posts: 774 Member
    edited May 2010
    My mistake 32 more days I think that is the last number I saw. :-)
  • Options
    randommermaderandommermade Posts: 1,372 New Member
    edited May 2010
    32 more days? are you serious?
    I cant wait to cover my sims in ink! =P
  • Options
    diddl97playerdiddl97player Posts: 1,258
    edited May 2010
    Ambitions countdown here:
    http://www.simprograms.com/cidade-dos-sims-the-sims-3-ambitions-countdown-timer/
    YUP 30 DAYS-1 MONTH
    but school makes it longer...
  • Options
    munckeimunckei Posts: 648 New Member
    edited May 2010
    Only 30 more minutes of today to go,
    then only 30 more days to go.

*please note i am going by Australian time : it is 11:30pm on May 1st in Eastern Australian Standard Time.*
  • Options
    Lizziemay12Lizziemay12 Posts: 1,178 Member
    edited May 2010
    Its going to be +2 for those out of the USA.

I'm looking for ward to the artitechture and private investigator careers. I have a feeling its going to be like adventures in World Adventures. Don't you think so too?
    Origin Username: LizzieMay +++ New friends are always welcome :)
  • Options
    munckeimunckei Posts: 648 New Member
    edited May 2010
    5 minutes to go, then 32 days left for me.

*this is all so confusing*
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    technically for me it will be 31 days for me
  • Options
    x3Carlix3Carli Posts: 760 New Member
    edited May 2010
    Whatever it is.. I can wait cause I preordered it, so it will come when it comes.

I'll be starting my first semester of college a bit before the release, so I'm wondering how much time I'll have to play.. But I am buying a new laptop specifically built for gaming (and my school work -cough-) so I can run on full settings :D.
  • Options
    KarennKarenn Posts: 4,326 Member
    edited May 2010
    1 month to go. It's may 1st today :)