Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

We need Buggys and Prams for the toddlers and babys.

2 of my sims are married had six kids I cant even take them to the park toghethere cos no one can carry them.

Comments

• LingXiaoyuLingXiaoyu Posts: 866
    edited December 2009
    We need prams
  • munchiepoomunchiepoo Posts: 1,386 Member
    edited December 2009
    YEH!
  • DarlingDangersDarlingDangers Posts: 300
    edited December 2009
    What's a pram?
  • princess2867princess2867 Posts: 108 New Member
    edited December 2009
    What's a pram?

it's a type of stroller ... and beautiful ...
  • xXSims3XxXxXSims3XxX Posts: 1,775 Member
    edited December 2009
    What's a pram?

Pushchair. You can but babies and toddlers in them(real life :lol: ) and take them out in them.

So a stroller.
  • TackyVintageTackyVintage Posts: 98 New Member
    edited December 2009
    It would be nice to use a pram to take babies to the park so you wouldn't have to lay your baby in the grass to do something.
  • TheFluorescentHawkTheFluorescentHawk Posts: 487 New Member
    edited December 2009
    I agree!
  • katmandoo3katmandoo3 Posts: 719 New Member
    edited December 2009
    It would be nice to use a pram to take babies to the park so you wouldn't have to lay your baby in the grass to do something.

Lol, exactly.
  • A4L100A4L100 Posts: 3,520 New Member
    edited December 2009
    I downloaded one from a site, it just doesn't move. Here's a pic. :)

16ae5xe.jpg

It acts as a crib so it's kind of a weird animaton when they get out. ;)
    edited December 2009
    We need another age thing beetween Toddler and Children so that age thng can eat like normal people so that they can actaully eat at the picinc place or eat when the mom/dad cooks food
  • olivermypupolivermypup Posts: 1,586 New Member
    edited December 2009

lol... But isn't that what real mothers do? Lay their infants in the grass and walk away to do something?? lol
    edited December 2009
    No, thats waht you do I think considering you asked that :)
  • lizzielilyylizzielilyy Posts: 4,863 Member
    edited December 2009
    I totally agree with this. I think there should be a pram for newborn babies and then pushchairs for the toddlers. Also I think that you should be able to do interactions for longer e.g. If a couple is holding hands they should be able to walk around town like it - but maybe not walking backwards because too busy facing each other holding both hands lol. Also kids should be able to hold onto parents/grandparents hands in the parks too. Ooh! Here's a thought - baby swings in the parks! Just a thought... I tend to ramble like this a lot. Well, I'll shut up now lol. Thanks for reading :)
    Lizzie
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
    edited December 2009
    Yeah it would be so cool for toddlers to be able to walk around holding hands with the parents
  • MaryLollipopMaryLollipop Posts: 1 New Member
    edited September 2011
    You can get prams, but you have to get the Sims 3 Generations to be able to have them. (N)
  • Streetdival01Streetdival01 Posts: 717 New Member
    edited September 2011
    Yes ! And , we need strollers also for twins and triplets.
  • LittleVLittleV Posts: 8,565 Member
    edited September 2011
    You can get prams, but you have to get the Sims 3 Generations to be able to have them. (N)
    This topic is from 2009 back when the base game was first released, loong before Generations was even announced.
  • christine400christine400 Posts: 5,554 Member
    edited September 2011

actually you can get strollers not prams
    prams are carriages as shown in the picture
  • fluttereyesfluttereyes Posts: 2,337 Member
    edited September 2011
    A4L100 wrote:

16ae5xe.jpg

That's what annoys me, if a player can make those, why cant EA. Surely they could do them even better. We need baby prams, oh and it would be really good if both prams and strollers could go up and down slopes.

lol... But isn't that what real mothers do? Lay their infants in the grass and walk away to do something?? lol

I don't think you're a mother, well at least I hope you're not. A mother who would lie her baby on the grass (or anywhere else outside the home) and walk away to do anything needs shot.
  • christine400christine400 Posts: 5,554 Member
    edited September 2011
    A4L100 wrote:

16ae5xe.jpg

That's what annoys me, if a player can make those, why cant EA. Surely they could do them even better. We need baby prams, oh and it would be really good if both prams and strollers could go up and down slopes.

I don't think you're a mother, well at least I hope you're not. A mother who would lie her baby on the grass (or anywhere else outside the home) and walk away to do anything needs shot.

haha i was thinking the same thing :)
  • d_dreamerd_dreamer Posts: 39 Member
    I agree with everyone on the pram, even though I didn't know what it was until @princess2867 said what it was. This is a really old discussion, but anyway, I also think that babies need a blanket, lying there, they look cold or they might be hot too, but just seems to me they need to look like, maybe some booties on, they just don't look comfortable in that crib at all, my opinin
  • EA_LannaEA_Lanna Posts: 3,867 EA Community Manager
    It would be an old discussion for sure but a good one to start in a new thread if you'd like to get the ball rolling on that @d_dreamer? We'll lock this one in the meantime.
    • New Simmers, take a moment to read through this thread.
    • The Help Center is hosted on Answers HQ. Check out EA_Mage's thread on why.
    • Please post all Sims 4 Bug Reports, Technical and Gameplay issues in the AHQ Sims 4 Section.
    • Here is a quick link to The Sims forum rules
    oa2aib6yaucg.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top