Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Where can I get those giant boulders?!

th3mysticth3mystic Posts: 119 New Member
I keep seeing people using giant rocks in their lots. I really want to use them for some fun moveobjects stuff I'm working on, but I don't know where to find them! They aren't in the rocks section in Build Mode.

Help? :oops:

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2009
    Bebump.

Please?
  • Options
    The_Blue_MaidenThe_Blue_Maiden Posts: 774 New Member
    edited December 2009
    I'm not terribly sure what you are talking about, the big black rocks? They're available in the Riverview Download. I think.
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    They are like giant boulders that can be placed on lots and stuff...

Riverview download?
  • Options
    TfbobTfbob Posts: 747 Member
    edited December 2009
    If you are referring to the big brown boulders, they come with World Adventures. I am assuming that you don't have it yet. Hope this helps!
  • Options
    Kitkat7145Kitkat7145 Posts: 1,018 New Member
    edited December 2009
    There are some new larger rocks than come with WA. You can also get huge boulders extracted by GillianIvy over at Mod the Sims. She has two different sets. Look in the build section of the downloads page over there.
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Ahhh. OK that makes sense. Thank you!
  • Options
    SimmingSince2000SimmingSince2000 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi OP,

Not sure if you still need this info, but I also had this issue. You basically have to click on one of the small rocks in build mode (like Stone of Versatility) and then hold down Shift +] at the same time (3 keys pressed at once). Then the stone will rapidly get huge. You can adjust the size and make it smaller by holding down Shift - [
    Hope this helps! It does not require any custom content which is why you saw so many in the gallery.
  • Options
    EA_JozEA_Joz Posts: 3,164 EA Staff (retired)
    Hello everyone, please remember that necroposting is against the rules. I've gone ahead and closed the thread.

Please review our Posting Rules & Guidelines here:

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/forum-rules

~EA_Joz
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top