Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Building Brownstones

DeadFishyDeadFishy Posts: 2,761 Member
edited May 2023 in The Sims 4 Lots
What neighbourhoods are you guys building your brownstones? I wish San Myshuno had more slots to build homes that weren't apartments cause I love a brownstone and that neighbourhood really suits it. I initially wanted to build an english manor style home but even Henford on Bagley is more english farm homes.
Go Raps!
canada-flag-tiny.gif
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• CK213CK213 Posts: 20,528 Member
    Britechester.
    11-14-22_6-23-00_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

11-14-22_7-00-47_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

11-14-22_7-01-16_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • DeadFishyDeadFishy Posts: 2,761 Member
    Oh good idea!

I never play Birchester. How updated is the neighbourhood? Can you walk around and interact like you an in Mt Kerombi and San Sequoia?
    Go Raps!
    canada-flag-tiny.gif
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,528 Member
    DeadFishy wrote: »
    Oh good idea!

I never play Birchester. How updated is the neighbourhood? Can you walk around and interact like you an in Mt Kerombi and San Sequoia?

It's not the liveliest of neighborhoods.
    I enjoy sending my sims out for a jog or a bike ride because it is a nice looking neighborhood, there isn't much to do there.

I was using it as a location for my private high school/uni rotation-point dorm.
    I also had Britechester and Foxbury student stores located there, so the place held a little more immersion for me.
    05_16_20_12_55_33_PM.png

It's the default location for the neighborhood library, but you can put some kind of community center there.
    There are other locations for some small homes or community lots. My Britechester University student store is here.
    12-04-19_6-06-54nbspAM.png

I was using the Brownstones for my Hogwarts save.
    Britechester seemed a good location for Sirius Black's house.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • PriestessDreadfulPriestessDreadful Posts: 284 Member
    I've literally never built a brownstone. I should look around for some photographs (not a common style where I live) and give them a go at some stage. They do have quite an appeal. They kinda make me want to visit New York or something.