Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Horses gamepack later this (2023) year?

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    Ooo... Arabian Horses, that would so go with my Aladdin & Jasmine Household perfectly. <3B)
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    I NEED two sims to be able to ride one horse. Please devs don't make it like those island jet skis today are only a single sim. This is a perfect opportunity for something else sims can actually do together! Especially for a sim that's not comfortable with horses or confident enough to ride then they can just hold onto the driving sim from behind 🥰
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    lunnarilalunnarila Posts: 221 Member
    I NEED two sims to be able to ride one horse. Please devs don't make it like those island jet skis today are only a single sim. This is a perfect opportunity for something else sims can actually do together! Especially for a sim that's not comfortable with horses or confident enough to ride then they can just hold onto the driving sim from behind 🥰

Seeing how we have three walking roats in sims 4 (one in Mt Komorebi, second in Tartosa, third is going to be in San Sequioa) and sims still can't walk holding hands or hand in hand, I would doubt that