Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Does anyone still use Arne's Plumfrui mod?

MadIrisMadIris Posts: 594 Member
edited January 2023 in General Mods Discussion
I heard updates were taken over by MizoreYukii, but nothing more was said about it. I'm curious if anyone still use it and if so, how without it glitching?

Comments

• CamberCamber Posts: 4 New Member
    Plumfruit Mod no longer functions. I do check MizoreYukii hoping for an update. Plumfruit was a great mod and left many holes in my builds, TV's, computers, mirrors, media stations, not to mention Simstagram.
  • KatiardguezKatiardguez Posts: 640 Member
    I'm still using Plumfruit by Arnie in my game. The version Im using is the Definitive, I believe that is the last version he made before retiring from making mods for the sims. I only using it for the Simstagram feature but I haven't seen or noticed any errors.
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    I'm still using Plumfruit by Arnie in my game. The version Im using is the Definitive, I believe that is the last version he made before retiring from making mods for the sims. I only using it for the Simstagram feature but I haven't seen or noticed any errors.

What is Arne doing now?
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • KatiardguezKatiardguez Posts: 640 Member

What is Arne doing now?

I believe he is creating his own games. All the news about whats he is up to is on his patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/arnie_plus/posts
  • Emo-usagi2187Emo-usagi2187 Posts: 600 Member
    Yuki said she is working on it, but she said it will take some time. I am using this mod kind of still; just the icons are there, just left with the "..." icon, so not much yet.
    [img][/img]48163509141_6d283a2fcb.jpg06-30-19_1-14-16 AM by Jeannita Szalai, on Flickr