Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Relationship and Pregnancy mod (Aka WooHoo Wellness)

Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,084 Member
I've downloaded this for the divorce and separation module. So far the only option i can see on this mod under make up and break up is temporary separation. At what point during the separation do the divorce options appear?

Comments

• Options
    Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    It looks like divorce is an upcoming feature:

(UPCOMING) Autonomy, Autonomy, Autonomous Drama!
    This will be the optional part of the mod that enables other parts to happen autonomously, for players who want more drama! Want your Sim to autonomously ask to put a child for adoption, adopt, or stop using protection? Want Sims to be more often able to ask for breaks in relationships, or full on break-ups or divorce, amicable or not? Want your Sim’s NPC wife to confess to an affair out of the blue? This will be the add-on for you.
  • Options
    Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,084 Member
    Bananas_45 wrote: »
    It looks like divorce is an upcoming feature:

(UPCOMING) Autonomy, Autonomy, Autonomous Drama!
    This will be the optional part of the mod that enables other parts to happen autonomously, for players who want more drama! Want your Sim to autonomously ask to put a child for adoption, adopt, or stop using protection? Want Sims to be more often able to ask for breaks in relationships, or full on break-ups or divorce, amicable or not? Want your Sim’s NPC wife to confess to an affair out of the blue? This will be the add-on for you.

There was something included already. I've seen recent videos of simmers using the relationship and pregnancy mod.

This is the module i'm referring to:
    https://lumpinoumods.com/2021/04/18/woohoo-wellness-pregnancy-overhaul-module-10/

I cannot get the angry or amicable separation's to appear, only temporary separation appears each time under make-up & break-up.