Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[OLD] Broken/Updated Mods & CC: Nov. 1 and 22, 2022 Patches

167891012...Next

Comments

• Options
    vvrenvvren Posts: 54 Member
    edited January 2023
    Hi!
    I updated for personal use Smarter Trash Emptying
    by BraveSim:
    As far as I tested it is working now for 1.93.146

https://modthesims.info/download.php?c=1&p=5872538#post5872538

• Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Thanks @feevee and @vvren!

Mod Updates
    Cleared by Creator
    • Alisrabbo: Campfire - No Fire, Hire Vendors Off Lot and Free, Roast Together, Beloved Pets, Improved Half Aliens
    • Polarbearsims: Ghosts Can Have Babies!, Risky Woohoo & Try For Baby Chances
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    irishdragon7irishdragon7 Posts: 124 Member
    Hello,
    Tralfaz has updated Radiophobe's Zodiac Signs 2.3 https://modthesims.info/d/673238/radiophobe-s-zodiac-signs-2-3-adopted.html
  • Options
    LoreaLorea Posts: 243 Member
    vvren wrote: »
    Hi!
    by BraveSim:

Do you use MCCC? Because the original mod also works without that, that's just not compatible with MCCC. I tested your mod but it doesn't work for me with MCCC either.
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    Lorea wrote: »
    Hi!
    by BraveSim:

Do you use MCCC? Because the original mod also works without that, that's just not compatible with MCCC. I tested your mod but it doesn't work for me with MCCC either.

Yes I use MCCC and it is working fine for me.

I am pretty sure it does, because my sim was obsessed with empty trash can, and now she doesn't even touch it.

Try to put it into Overrides folder and see if it helped.
  • Options
    edited January 2023

Yes I use MCCC and it is working fine for me. I am pretty sure it does, because my sim was obsessed with empty trash can, and now she doesn't even touch it.

I put it into the Overrides folder. At first I was very happy that he didn't empty the half-full garbage can, then I noticed that there was just no bin outside. :D Unfortunately, when I bought a bin, sim already ran out with the garbage. :(

• Options

Yes I use MCCC and it is working fine for me. I am pretty sure it does, because my sim was obsessed with empty trash can, and now she doesn't even touch it.

I put it into the Overrides folder. At first I was very happy that he didn't empty the half-full garbage can, then I noticed that there was just no bin outside. :D Unfortunately, when I bought a bin, sim already ran out with the garbage. :(

I usually play in apartments but I just tested it in other lot and I have no this problem there either. so I guess it is one of your clean autonomy mods doing that :(
    I use balanced life by vicky sims. So it isn't that one
  • Options

I usually play in apartments but I just tested it in other lot and I have no this problem there either. so I guess it is one of your clean autonomy mods doing that :(
    I use balanced life by vicky sims. So it isn't that one

I tested it with just MCCC and your mod in my game.. Are you sure there isn't some custom setting in your MCCC that disables it from taking out the trash? So, in a house sims don't empty the half-full garbage can, but empty the full one out with just your mod and MCCC in your game?
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    I tested it with just MCCC and your mod in my game.. Are you sure there isn't some custom setting in your MCCC that disables it from taking out the trash? So, in a house sims don't empty the half-full garbage can, but empty the full one out with just your mod and MCCC in your game?

I didn't change any tuning settings in MCCC, and I had this emptying problem after every small trash in a can this morning (not even half fully with trash) and after I began to use the mod I have no anymore. So I am sure it helped. And I have more than 400 mod in my library.

May the problem be in your save file? Or your MCC settings?
  • Options

I didn't change any tuning settings in MCCC, and I had this emptying problem after every small trash in a can this morning (not even half fully with trash) and after I began to use the mod I have no anymore. So I am sure it helped. And I have more than 400 mod in my library.

May the problem be in your save file? Or your MCC settings?

I also have a lot of mods, but for testing you have to remove them and delete the localthumbcache file, because the other mods can interfere. That's why I asked if you tried it that way with JUST your mod and MCCC - If it works that way for you, then the problem is in my game.
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    I just tested
    I also have a lot of mods, but for testing you have to remove them and delete the localthumbcache file, because the other mods can interfere. That's why I asked if you tried it that way with JUST your mod and MCCC - If it works that way for you, then the problem is in my game.

I just tested it without any other mod. Just MCCC and this one in new save. cache cleaned and it is ok.

6kqfdjfsb0sp.jpg

She doesn't touch the can untill it's full. Not in this stage on a pic. But fully full (next stage)
  • Options
    I just tested

I just tested it without any other mod. Just MCCC and this one in new save. cache cleaned and it is ok.

6kqfdjfsb0sp.jpg

She doesn't touch the can untill it's full. Not in this stage on a pic. But fully full (next stage)

Thanks, then I have to figure out what's the problem. I make a fresh start. :)
  • Options
    Good luck ☺️

• Options
    edited January 2023
    Good luck ☺️

I found the reason. I had to turn off autoclean in MCCC Settings, then it works. But this makes sim want to clean up the puddle and the toddler's mess less. I have yet to choose which one is more important, but now the mod is working. :)
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    edited January 2023
    Post edited by luthienrising on
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.