The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Statement Buttons

SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,654 Member
I always missed buttons as accessory, I think it would really make our sims more individual if they had a way to carry a button on any outfit, not only on one outfit that comes with a button. Unfortunately it seems like EA avoids any content that might clip with something, instead of leaving it to us to find working combinations or to actually choose to use something that looks only "good enough" instead of "perfect". (wedding veil I'm looking at you!)

So - I created my own little set of buttons! Technically they are very simple overlay with no 3D effect, but they still helps a sim to show off a statement or interest, almost regardless of outfit. It comes with 4 alternative placements to avoid collars etc, but there are still a few outfits it won't work with.

Might be more popular with teens and YA than with elders, you might use it with your clubs or careers, or simply to add to someone's personality. There is ie a "thumb up" and "thumb down" without making it clear what the sim is pro/con.

Graphics are not high res and looks a bit rough close-up, but not worse than I can live with it :)

Download at https://simmerville.blogspot.com

Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg