Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

more plasma fruit recipe?

I'm searching for more Plasma Fruit food recipes. My Sims as well as their daughter both are vampires. They have quite a large kitchen that really is unoccupied but yet looks beautiful. They require more meal options. A current mod would've been nice too.
[img][/img]48163509141_6d283a2fcb.jpg06-30-19_1-14-16 AM by Jeannita Szalai, on Flickr

Comments

• LuvtehGeeksLuvtehGeeks Posts: 1,663 Member
    Bookmarking this! I've been wanting more plasma fruit recipes or a tutorial for tuning some of the current recipes to use plasma fruit such as the cobblers and fruit pies etc. My vampires also have a large beautiful kitchen and dining room now decorated with cobwebs, spiders and a dusty skeleton. LoL 😂
    graphics-kisses-hugs-822976.gif
  • Emo-usagi2187Emo-usagi2187 Posts: 600 Member
    Bookmarking this! I've been wanting more plasma fruit recipes or a tutorial for tuning some of the current recipes to use plasma fruit, such as the cobblers and fruit pies, etc. My vampires also have a large, beautiful kitchen and dining room now decorated with cobwebs, spiders, and a dusty skeleton. LoL😂

Right, my poor vampires have a nice house, but what's the point of having a kitchen if it's not useful anymore, or at least giving it an upgrade like with spa day? Like TS3, TS4 has less variety in food, so I agree.
    [img][/img]48163509141_6d283a2fcb.jpg06-30-19_1-14-16 AM by Jeannita Szalai, on Flickr
  • TeeSeaTeeSea Posts: 1,556 Member
    icemunmun Has some vampire CC food and a plasma heart tree.