Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Does this code mean Greg is unplayable, or what does it mean?

I was messing around with MCCC and the hidden households. When I brought up Greg (the werewolf) I saw this listed as the name of his household;

premadeHouseholdTemplate_WolfTown_Greg

I have not seen anything like that with any of the other hidden households, does this mean that Greg is a true NPC, or what does it mean?

Comments

• Olalla1986Olalla1986 Posts: 286 Member
    edited October 2022
    He is playable if you add him to the household via cheats or delete this trait. The wolftown_greg trait is controlling his behavior in game, being aggressive and forgetting people who spoke to him before. It also gives him constant fury. If you delete it, he is just like any other apex werewolf. You can also play with him with this trait, but others will still need to go through “attempt to communicate” debacle after some time. He will be able to act normally, but will queue brawl on his own from time to time. Also game will not spawn another Greg, even if you delete the trait and play with him.
  • EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,936 Member
    edited October 2022
    If I understand it correctly, premadeHouseholdTemplate has the info on how the pre-mades are supposed to look like when they're generated when the new game is started. So, Greg is put together using info in the file.
  • Stina1701AStina1701A Posts: 1,184 Member
    Just curious. Will another Greg spawn if the original Greg becomes playable? I know or think that the two ghost couple that came with Windenburg and reside in that big old building with the maze thing respawn...I could be wrong though. And I also think that one of the famous Sims come back if you delete her, I think she's a teen? Just wondering if Greg might meet himself if one of my Sims manage to befriend him and marry him. Please educate me?