Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Keeping Football in inventory, interupts almost everything

jmac2727jmac2727 Posts: 306 Member
When playing with a teen with a foot ball in their inventory, a large number of queued actions are interuped for the "catch" game. For example, with a football in inventory try completing a yoga routine, it's almost impossible unless you hover your mouse over the spot to cancel the "play catch" games that continually pop up over and over. Same thing happens when writing a book, but not as consistently.. but it's still almost impossible to write a book without having to requeue the action multiple times. This also very noticably happens when trying to take a test at school, if you don't realize it's happening you'll fail every test because midway through the test you get the "play catch" pop up and they just walk away from their test.

It ... AMAZES me ... that this slipped through testing... or maybe I should say that this just convinces me that they don't bother testing anymore... I mean .. sheesh, what's more noticable then this?

Comments

• EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 7,333 EA Community Manager
    Please use Answers HQ for reporting technical issues and bugs. This thread will be closed.
    Found a Bug? Let us know here. Having a technical issue with your game? Reach out to us here. 9alz5vu73pb0.png
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top