Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lore hunting aspect of Werewolves GP was amazing, wish to see Fairy GP have the same feature

I had lots of fun when hunting Moonwood Mills related artifacts and read lore of city, npcs and everything related to werewolf lore in Sims. As a Sims 3 World Adventures lover, I thought lore hunting is wasted oppurtunity in Jungle Adventure - Archeology skill and I even think a proper adventure based artifact hunting should be introduces in WA update, however Werewolf Pack succesfully fulfill that aspect. IMO, same should be exist in possible Fairy Game Pack. I would like to see fairy-related lore of previous Sims:
- Tuatha Garden in France
- Summerdream Family
- Sylvan Glade History (Why do Morgyn have Sylvan Glade wand?)

Comments

• SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,888 Member
    edited September 2022
    Is fun but one thing that bothers me is that there is no way to to tell when you have found it all
    so if there is more lore stuff like this make a clear ''you have explored the lore of x'' achievement or something

keep being paranoid i missed something very important :lol:
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • APottsAPotts Posts: 2,448 Member
    I miss fairies so much, they were my favorite occult in sims 3, eventually my game was practically taken over by them. I would love if they brought them back along with the little fairy homes and some proper fairy lore. It is odd because fairies seem like they would be an easy occult to add.