Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CAS minor mistakes

LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,231 Member
edited September 2022 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
Hi,

Here some mistakes :
  • Wrong Outfit Category
  • Hidden Accessories
  • Cloves + Fingernails
  • Unexpected position
  • Missing options for occult form

Cold Weather ???
mkvidf5ykrnz.jpg

[My Wedding Stories] No bracelet :/
9d4b99bhmlab.jpg

Scientist outfit + Fingernails
9jmw0ke3sl6u.jpg

Female necklace + Male sim
i0gw1t5oqy2x.jpg

T-shirts (O_o) ???
3frm0lng2ch0.jpg

Suit jacket ?
yml6ozpnsd6r.jpg

New Male Swimwear subcategory for a single item (Female Shorts subcategory)
rh8epy2blbiu.jpg

Mermaid form : Fingernails and Body Scars are missing
itvf6du4djug.jpg
Post edited by LeGardePourpre on

Comments

• SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,956 Member
    edited September 2022
    well t-shirts ones are technically also t-shirts so that does not bother me

but yes its frustrating how some accessories don't show with clothes like theres those female skinny jeans that don't show socks under or like million shirts that don't show bracelets or necklaces for no reason

I also hate how hoodies cancel hair like why do bald sims only get to have hoodies just asking p_p
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,231 Member
    edited September 2022
    @Simmingal wrote: »
    well t-shirts ones are technically also t-shirts so that does not bother me

But the other ones are in Shirts subcategory.

s8h6pky656jd.jpg
  • Renato10Renato10 Posts: 472 Member
    The tags in TS4 are a big mess! Even in build buy we can find clutter in sculptures or stone outside benches in the sofas category. Everything seems rushed and out of place. Mistake after mistake. It's chaotic! A BIG MESS!
  • ThornwillowThornwillow Posts: 123 Member
    The way they put semi open crop jackets in "cold weather" category but not the sweaters from Cats and Dogs lol Like... we're just asking for some coherency
  • happyopihappyopi Posts: 1,355 Member

There are so many careless mistakes in CAS it's unbearable.

I was looking for the kid overalls from Cottage Living and found them in short dresses. They're not dress overalls, they're regular jean shorts overalls. If I didn't remember it being in the pack I would have never found it.

They really need to pay someone to sort this mess.

• Tequila_Rose_13191Tequila_Rose_13191 Posts: 143 Member
    Oh wow, I have noticed a thing that seemed odd or 2 but, had no idea it was this much a mess.
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    There's a lot of items that definitely need to be categorized.

Like the shoes from the Parnormal pack for females? You can't find them in any category filter like sandals or heels or any of the other ones. Gotta just scroll down to find them.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • bizuktagbizuktag Posts: 552 Member
    There's a vest from High School Years that has full texture errors on all but one of its swatches, and they still haven't fixed that (or the shadows on the eyes of two HSY hairs) six months later. I doubt anyone on the development/patch team even cares about better CAS categorization/tags.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    All the eyeglasses appear as sunglasses as soon as off CAS. :'(
  • RapidRabidRabbitRapidRabidRabbit Posts: 134 Member
    For the weird cold weather tags, I could never figure out if it was a mistake, or if the Sims team being based in California, just genuinely don’t understand what qualifies as cold weather clothing lol.
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,382 Member
    For the weird cold weather tags, I could never figure out if it was a mistake, or if the Sims team being based in California, just genuinely don’t understand what qualifies as cold weather clothing lol.

Some people, and sims, just want to look good regardless of how cold it is. For them looking warm is not important. :smiley:
  • J_Doe_77J_Doe_77 Posts: 8 New Member
    Thank you!

With the announcement of "Growing Together", I've seen a lot of posts like "hyped or not?", "what do you hope to see in 2023?" etc...
    Well... How about: fixing the mess that's already here? I mean, the game is more and more feeling like a very badly drawn comic: colouring is still a work-in-progress, some pages are incomplete, and you regularly have to hunt for frames since they're not always all on the page they belong to...
    So how about fixing what's already been released and paid for instead of releasing new content?
    I mean, it's a VERY IMPORTANT matter of image. How long before the Sims becomes a franchise that reputedly releases only unfinished, bugged, and overpriced content that leaves its customers feeling robbed? Maybe the Sims 4 has already been milked to the last drop. So what? Unless Sims players are all unredeemable gullible suckers, what happens with the Sims 4 WILL impact the Sims 5. Many players have already refused to follow from the Sims 3, many other have left for the Sims 3. How many will stick around for Sims 5 if EA keeps obliterating all trust in the franchise?

So, for the sake of your investments and future revenues, hold off all existed projects on the Sims 4 and FIX the existing content. Only a 🐸🐸🐸🐸 keeps building their house on moldy foundations.

PS:

> @crocobaura said:
    > Some people, and sims, just want to look good regardless of how cold it is. For them looking warm is not important. :smiley:

Yep, that's how many Canadian girls got amputated in the 70s: they insisted on wearing minikirts in Winter... but frostbites don't care about your looks. :*
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member

They don't understand. Was stationed in that state ages ago, so have seen firsthand that they live in their own world. Their idea of cold weather is 50 degrees (f), my idea is 20 degrees and below.
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    LadyKyn wrote: »
    There's a lot of items that definitely need to be categorized.

Like the shoes from the Parnormal pack for females? You can't find them in any category filter like sandals or heels or any of the other ones. Gotta just scroll down to find them.

Or the very basic difference between everyday attire and formal.