Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Issue with Milestone 3 of Goal Oriented Aspiration

PixelChampionPixelChampion Posts: 50 Member
edited September 2022 in The Sims 4 Packs Discussion
Okay, so my sim has the Goal Oriented Aspiration. Prior to getting to the last milestone, she got promoted to level 3 in her barista part time job. However, the milestone indicates I have 0/3 levels into a side hustle. Do part time jobs not count? That doesn't make sense to me. I'm leaning toward its a glitch or a bug, but I have no idea how to fix it.
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    I'd guess the side hustle is either the Trendi thing or live-streaming.
  • rudolpharudolpha Posts: 998 Member
    edited July 2022
    Side hustle is anything you sell to make money from that's not a job, like art you've created and now you get Entepreneur skill points from this.
  • PixelChampionPixelChampion Posts: 50 Member
    Ah okay, makes sense. Thank you!
  • namelessemnamelessem Posts: 1 New Member
    > @rudolpha said:
    > Side hustle is anything you sell to make money from that's not a job, like art you've created and now you get Entepreneur skill points from this.

I can't seem to get past 1/3 of the side hustle level. I have no idea how I got 1 in the first place and now am stuck with how to finish the aspiration... I do find it interesting that you mention making money that's not a job because in the description of the aspiration, it says 'to join a side hustle, use a phone or computer and select find a job. to get promoted, complete promotion requirements and daily tasks'. Makes it sound like you need a job but even getting promoted in my current part time job isn't working...
  • MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    It probably refers to the two new jobs that were added in this pack. That would make most sense given the description.
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • kirbysakirbysa Posts: 2 New Member
    it worked when I joined the Simfluencer career.

I agree that the wording is terribly confusing. At least it's not a bug, I guess.
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,872 Member
    That's so confusing. I thought a side hustle was something you did in addition to your main job? Like, on the side?
    If the side hustle is your job, then do you need to go find another thing on the side to be the side hustle?
  • kirbysakirbysa Posts: 2 New Member
    Well, it got me to level 2 anyway. I haven't been able to get it to level 3 yet. Hmm.
  • KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,883 Member
    You can also do "Odd jobs", they should also count as "side hustle"
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top