March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Road map interesting hints

Did you see the trans flag next to the base game update, I wonder what that means? Are we getting some kind of additional inclusion items. Pronoun updates? Gender identities!!!
Looks cool. Also yay high school would like more preteen and kid stuff rather than just teen.
What do yall think?
Check out my posts in the Ideas corner, and see the Simsverse living inside my head. :blush:

Comments

• LeccaLecca Posts: 123 Member
    Very excited about what that trans flag could mean! I’ve seen some people mention top surgery scars now that body scars have been introduced with werewolves. I’m happy for anything that makes the game more inclusive :blush:

I’m excited for the high school pack, even if we still don’t know how exactly it’s going to be implemented. I really want it to be something that sets teens apart from young adults.
  • BreeSashaBreeSasha Posts: 637 Member
    I definitely think the base game update may mean more pronoun updates and body hair which was previously promised.

I think high school would be interesting but only if it's not super focused on the academics and more on high school experiences...things like acne, voice changes, proms, sneaking out, learning to drive, prom, first dates and first love, high school graduation, finding what you want to do for your life (hobbies, interests, etc), style/expressing yourself, private school, after school programs, etc.

I think they could incorporate a lot of things and fit the teenager theme.
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,934 Member
    edited June 2022
    LSM36 wrote: »
    Did you see the trans flag next to the base game update, I wonder what that means? Are we getting some kind of additional inclusion items. Pronoun updates? Gender identities!!!
    Looks cool. Also yay high school would like more preteen and kid stuff rather than just teen.
    What do yall think?

I think I would have rather seen a baby, baby clothes or baby shoes on the roadmap. I have been waiting for them to update babies. I don’t mind the pride stuff and the transgender stuff, and the neighborhood story stuff, and the new pronouns, and the scenario stuff, but I personally want to see these few things come to the game more than any of those things…..1. a baby update, where babies could be real members of the household and not just tied to the bassinet ( some of my babies stay babies for a long time). 2. a real attraction system, where I can make my sims like certain things about my other sims. I wish my sims could choose a romantic attraction system for other sims, like hair color, traits, likes and dislikes, clothing styles, amount of body hair. Maybe they could add a perfume or scents to the game, where you could choose a scent you like, from strawberry Perfume ( light ) to other types of scents, maybe use some of the flower scents like rose, daisy, chrysanthemum etc. that they already have in game ( pheromones really do have an influence on who you like ), but I would like it to be able to be player chosen with an option to randomize it per sim if you want. 3. I have been wanting children to be able to play games like tag, cops and robbers, Mary Mack, London bridge, things that do not take toys to have fun. Ok, well, that’s my two scents about the road map. I hope they do high school well, I would also like to see elementary school and day care.