Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CC hairs and todays patch

julienrob2004julienrob2004 Posts: 4,173 Member
edited June 2022 in Mods Bugs & Issues
I suddenly now after this last patch have a load of CC hairs that i use constantly showing up wrong in game , From looking awesome they now show up like straw and blotchy . Any suggestions on how to fix this would be appreciated , I seriously do not want to have to remove them though

Comments

• SimsCat84SimsCat84 Posts: 72 Member
    The patch broke serveral CC hairstyles.
    At the moment I only know about s-club and wings sims hairstyles. These are the ones who are broken in my game too. But it only seem to affect the newer hairstyles, I have older hairstyles from both creators too, and they are fine.

S-club already stated that tey are working on a fix, but because many hairstyles are affected they will need a lot of time to do it.
    Sims4studio might also come out with a batch fix , but don´t expect it to be fixed very soon.
  • julienrob2004julienrob2004 Posts: 4,173 Member
    Thanks for the reply , thats whose hairs are broken in my game
  • Rococo1256Rococo1256 Posts: 233 Member
    I'm trying to use the tool by CMarNyc at Mod the Sims to fix the broken hairs, but I have trouble identifying the broken hair in Sims 4 Studio. Is it broken when there is a little solid black square in the right hand diagram of Sims 4 Studio? Is that how I identify a broken hair? Some of my hairs have this little solid square, but most don't, and I don't know how to identify the broken CC in Sims 4 studio.

I really don't want to use Tray Importer because I try to minimize using other programs on my computer. Thank you for any advice.
    I am GreenRocket on the Gallery.
  • baniduhainebaniduhaine Posts: 33 Member
    edited June 2022
    Rococo1256 wrote: »
    I'm trying to use the tool by CMarNyc at Mod the Sims to fix the broken hairs, but I have trouble identifying the broken hair in Sims 4 Studio. Is it broken when there is a little solid black square in the right hand diagram of Sims 4 Studio? Is that how I identify a broken hair? Some of my hairs have this little solid square, but most don't, and I don't know how to identify the broken CC in Sims 4 studio.

I really don't want to use Tray Importer because I try to minimize using other programs on my computer. Thank you for any advice.

I'm under the impression you'd have to manually check for LRLE textures on the hairs. Not sure if there's a way to tell automatically otherwise. If you know they're called "color-slider compatible", they're likely among the broken ones, though.

I've just been running it on all of them since I have them backed up anyway.