Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Body hairs in the works still?! What about R&B station too?

OK! OK! Back in the day, SimGuruFrost confirmed that body hairs are still in the works and said they’re coming in the future. But don’t worry, they don’t come with the Werewolves GP, just cause we still didn’t see ‘em on Create a Sim list.

And since the upcoming expansion pack was titled “High School” instead of fully “Generations”, I better have my R&B radio station back now before 2022 of the early 2020s will end sooner after the team will be done working on two or one EPs, too many kits, and possibly one or two stuff packs (If 2022 will be the first year to not have plans to release them or not). Now understand this cause I’m being real nice right now, OK? As soon as they can’t release my second favorite music this year, I’m just gonna have to create a radio station myself.

I really wanted body hair just like all of y’all do, especially my second favorite music, so please be very respectful as long as we want body hairs, cars, improved babies, R&B station, and further more for The Sims 4 after the release of Werewolves GP, do not post negative comments, cause I don't want my post to get locked since 2016 or 2017, OK?

Comments

• FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    edited June 2022
    I hope we‘ll get a R&B radio station in the High School EP. It would fit the theme!
    a256aFi.gif
  • MsMayMsMay Posts: 440 Member
    edited June 2022
    I would love to have R&B radio station back in the sims 4 too. I’m sure maybe we’ll get it in the game from our voice on the forums. I won’t be surprised just an speculation, we might get it in the free updates along with some kind of future dating pack later down the line.
    Post edited by MsMay on
  • MichelleWMichelleW Posts: 665 Member
    An R&B radio station would be a great way to show the forum loyalists that we are being heard. EA seems to focus a lot of attention on Twitter, I can't remember the last time I saw a guru on the forums.

However you have been posting about an R&B station for a while now here on the forums thus it would be a great way to show us that they hear us.

Also dragons for gordy
  • RedShoe7RedShoe7 Posts: 705 Member
    MichelleW wrote: »
    An R&B radio station would be a great way to show the forum loyalists that we are being heard. EA seems to focus a lot of attention on Twitter, I can't remember the last time I saw a guru on the forums.

However you have been posting about an R&B station for a while now here on the forums thus it would be a great way to show us that they hear us.

Also dragons for gordy

I'm not against an R&B station or EA paying attention to the forums, but I hope they don't listen to just one person's constant request for something. That would be madness.
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,019 Member
    edited June 2022
    I like to believe they're hold off on R&B so it can be featured prominently in a bands pack. They're not only going to introduce a station, but let your sims forma a band and play R&B music.
    RedShoe7 wrote: »
    I'm not against an R&B station or EA paying attention to the forums, but I hope they don't listen to just one person's constant request for something. That would be madness.
    To be fair, they've made stuff that no one wanted. /jk
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
    Gordy wrote: »
    I like to believe they're hold off on R&B so it can be featured prominently in a bands pack. They're not only going to introduce a station, but let your sims forma a band and play R&B music.
    To be fair, they've made stuff that no one wanted. /jk

Yes, but I don't want that either! LOL

Also dragons for gordy

I'm quite positive others want an R&B station, even if they aren't as persistent in their quest to get one.

I'm not even that big on occults but I would be down for dragons.

Point being others are interested in these things as well.

Also dragons for gordy

I'm quite positive others want an R&B station, even if they aren't as persistent in their quest to get one.

I'm not even that big on occults but I would be down for dragons.

Point being others are interested in these things as well.

That has nothing to do with what I said.
  • 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    Michelle and RedShoe! Please, don't argue with each other, OK? I don't want my post to get so bad
    12JEREMIA wrote: »
    Michelle and RedShoe! Please, don't argue with each other, OK? I don't want my post to get so bad

I'm not arguing, just clarifying that they misunderstood my comment. But I'll stay out of your thread. I hope you get what you want in Sims 4!
    edited June 2022
    12JEREMIA wrote: »

I'm not arguing, just clarifying that they misunderstood my comment. But I'll stay out of your thread. I hope you get what you want in Sims 4!
    Well good! Thanks for letting me know that! So please don't do it, or else Cade will see our negative comments
    Did I come across as argumentative? My bad, definitely not my intention.

I have terrible social anxiety so I'm totally going to spend the next 48 to 72 hours analyzing this whole thread 🤔
    Did I come across as argumentative? My bad, definitely not my intention.

I have terrible social anxiety so I'm totally going to spend the next 48 to 72 hours analyzing this whole thread 🤔

Please don't stress about this, it's just a thread, I'm sorry I commented at all. I'll see myself out now.
    I hope we‘ll get a R&B radio station in the High School EP. It would fit the theme!
    I really don't know, but it needs to go in the base game instead
  • JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    edited June 2022
    @12JEREMIA @Gordy maybe it'll come in a pack that will include both R&B and Dragons. A dragon fairy band r&b all in...

@FreezerBunnyCowplant it would fit a high-school pack.
    WbUrFQm.png
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    Actually an R and B Station would fit in good with a school pack. I think it will likely happen if not there is always the chance it could come in a patch or SDX.
    I don’t think so y’all! An R&B station will be fitting into the base game most of all, and that’s the way it is
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    I'm sure Gordy will get his dragons eventually. Certainly they'll be more interesting than hamsters.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.