Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Comments

• 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    edited May 2022
    OK! OK! Do you think that the new and upcoming world "Moonwood Mill" will be either Canadian or Scottish? Cause my head was thinking about that a unicorn is mostly a national animal of Scotland, cause I want a Canadian world that functions both residential and destination.
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Calling the top forum secret service investigators!! who wants to decript this?👁👄👁
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
    Whatever it is looks mysterious/cool. I live for this kinda stuff 😍
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,837 Member
    I love the sound of Moonwood Mill for a new world.
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,019 Member
    edited May 2022
    Three dots: The three dragon eggs you can get in Makin' Magic.
    Sun/Eyeball: The warmth of fire, plus being observed. (How you care for your dragon's egg depends on what kindof egg you get.
    Two overlapping rings: A sim and a dragon coming together. (As stated, the more you care for your egg, the better the dragon you'll get.)
    Moons: Actually dragon claws, but it's also ambiguous enough to be dragon rangs.
    Half-Circles: What eggs look like in their cradles, in Makin' Magic.
    Stars: Generic occult symbol.
    Upside-down Venus: It's the planet symbol for Earth. We've seen dragons in the franchise represent elements before, so this could mean we're getting Earth dragons.
    Two circles, divided: The opposite of two overlapping rings. If you don't care for your dragon egg, your dragon will be ill-tempered and destructive.
    Moon with cross: This actually represents the moon. Occults are associated with the moon. Also, there's this.

They're really making it obvious.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    Cool!
    The writing is giving me more Elf/ Fairy vibes. Maybe the upcoming pack will be about mythological creatures, including werewolves.

Wasn't there a pack theory about Age of Mythology, with unicorns, fairies and beasts?
    Now I'm getting psyched for tomorrow. :p I didn't expect anything today because of the Memorial Day holiday.
  • ZaszZasz Posts: 806 Member
    Im just here to wait for someone to call this satanic because the picture has two pentagrams :smiley:
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,948 Member
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,353 Member
    I've seen some speculation that SimGuruConnor's reads "a territory marking log"

Which makes sense by the letters, but without more hints doesn't make sense on its own.
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,019 Member
    DaWaterRat wrote: »

Which makes sense by the letters, but without more hints doesn't make sense on its own.
    Dogs pee on things to mark their territory. If we're getting werewolves, it could mean that they can have their own territories, and ways to mark them.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • SthenastiaSthenastia Posts: 651 Member
    "A territory marking log" and "Welcome to Moonwood Mill". It is definitely about the werewolves. I only hope that the world have more than 5 lots.
  • AllinsimstimeAllinsimstime Posts: 106 Member
    I wasnt expecting them to be so cryptic about this. I was expecting like a gif of the moon or something that says “join us tomorrow on YouTube”
    I wasnt expecting them to be so cryptic about this. I was expecting like a gif of the moon or something that says “join us tomorrow on YouTube”

GrimSuruDoi likes wordplay and word puzzles. When the pandemic started he would stream doing the NYT crossword.
    edited May 2022
    Gordy wrote: »
    DaWaterRat wrote: »

Dogs pee on things to mark their territory. If we're getting werewolves, it could mean that they can have their own territories, and ways to mark them.

I mean that as two parts of the same hint, there's something missing:
    Welcome to Moonwood Mill
    a territory marking log

Moonwood Mill is a territory marking log?

But they could be two completely separate hints about the pack, true.
  • ZaszZasz Posts: 806 Member
    Could be a hint about a region with woods and a mill theme.
    I'm so confused..... how are people decoding this stuff? And at lighting speed?! Maybe I'm slow but I've never seen symbols like this in my life 😂😂😂
    edited May 2022
    I don't get the significance, if any, of GrimSuruDoi's quote.

If citrus stale, eat other root.
    Fate, woe be it!
    As a ski snacker, Alps raid le 246.
    (xoxo)

ETA: The quote was simply instructions on how to decode the hieroglyphics. Keep reading. 🙂
    Post edited by simgirl1010 on
  • GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,292 Member
    Moonwood Mill sounds like a Canadian logging town! ❤️
  • Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    I am relying completely on community translations of these things, but theoretically we will all see tomorrow. I hope so, at least.

I have been in the same place since the second barrage of teasing. I think it is werewolves, but I cannot be convinced of anything until announcement.
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,502 Member
    All I have to say is citrus is NOT a root. Don't take the hints at face-value.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top