Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Need some help with emotions

Does anyone know if there is a mod that allows sims to still be able to do interactions even if they are in a negative mood like depressed, very uncomfortable, etc. I find it so aggravating more than anything because I just want to get things done but I have to always wait for their mood to be normal again before doing anything. This can be very annoying when youre trying to do your uni work for your sims!!!

Comments

• RoseQuartzRoseQuartz Posts: 164 Member
    I don't know about a mod for that, but if you have Spa Day, having sims take a Bath with Soaks can help them feel better. I like using the Muscle Relaxing one if my uni sim got injured in sports training, for example, as it shortens up that moodlet.
  • StarfreeStarfree Posts: 1,447 Member
    @sam123 weerbesu's UI Cheats lets you cancel moodlets by simply right clicking on the moodlet icon. You can also click at any point on a needs bar & the need will either go up or down depending on where on the bar you clicked.
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,847 Member
    you can also use the testingcheats on cheat in the cheat menu and then sims.give_satisfaction_points then the number you want to get the moodlet solver from the rewards menu if you ever wanted to.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,851 Member
    You can try mindfulness activities, usually they can still read a book no matter what mood they're in. That will bring them into the Fine mood after a while.
  • KyreRoenKyreRoen Posts: 677 Member
    edited July 2022
    • Spa Day activities (best one for tense/uncomfortable is the Mud Bath alongside some incense).
    • The Celestial Crystal Crown (Get Famous) for removing moodlets outright.
    • Even Herbalism (outdoor retreat) has something for tense and sad moodlets.
    If you've whims on, the game will give you suggestions to get rid of a moodlet.

You don't have to wait for them to go away. There are ways to alleviate them.
    Check out my 'Simming Tips' for detailed tips and tricks (TS4).
  • sam123sam123 Posts: 4,539 Member
    Starfree wrote: »
    @sam123 weerbesu's UI Cheats lets you cancel moodlets by simply right clicking on the moodlet icon. You can also click at any point on a needs bar & the need will either go up or down depending on where on the bar you clicked.

I have tried this mod but I don't use it anymore. I still want the negative emotions I just want my sim to still be able to do things. I've been buying the moodlet solver which has helped but I've run out of aspiration points XD
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,496 Member
    Get your Sims a private Journal to write in whenever they're in a 'mood'. This helps. Also playing violin is good for them to learn to be mindful, in controlling their emotions.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • sam123sam123 Posts: 4,539 Member
    Get your Sims a private Journal to write in whenever they're in a 'mood'. This helps. Also playing violin is good for them to learn to be mindful, in controlling their emotions.

Thank y ou will try this!