Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

High School Years Official Countdown Thread (Out Now)!!!!

Comments

• comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    mcrudd wrote: »
    I pre ordered it on PS4 will preorder for PC once I get a cash card

That is AweSim that you are playing two ways. Do you find it hard without cc on the PS4?

Yes cause I play with mods on pc. Also I preordered the pc version yesterday so I'm already set up.

do they let you download early @catloverplayer
    No pre downloads

That is AweSim that you are playing two ways. Do you find it hard without cc on the PS4?

Yes cause I play with mods on pc. Also I preordered the pc version yesterday so I'm already set up.

No pre downloads

bummer
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,387 Member
    edited July 2022

Normally not on console but the way they talked it may come out at midnight on consoles as well.

No pre downloads

There will be for PC as this is an Expansion.
  • PinkPaws66PinkPaws66 Posts: 755 Member
    I had to pre order this one - right up my alley.
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    edited July 2022
    I can't believe we have to wait so many days😆
    But aleast it gives me time to get everything setup and my story plotted out.
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member
    edited July 2022
    Looking for all things related to teens because this pack is about the teenage experience.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDcr9VrUrgw
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,792 Member
    edited July 2022
    Is the school building something that's permanently tied to Copperdale or will there be versions that can be placed wherever we like? The last of the Volkov's moved out of Moonwood Mill so I have an empty lot that would make an ideal location for an occult school. Nice, spooky atmosphere, nestled in the dark forest, at base of the peak which would be the perfect place to sneak off to for some romantic, occult teenage shenanigans. It would be an teenage occult make out point.
    Is the school building something that's permanently tied to Copperdale or will there be versions that can be placed wherever we like? The last of the Volkov's moved out of Moonwood Mill so I have an empty lot that would make an ideal location for an occult school. Nice, spooky atmosphere, nestled in the dark forest, at base of the peak which would be the perfect place to sneak off to for some romantic, occult teenage shenanigans. It would be an teenage occult make out point.

You mean that mountain point?

You mean that mountain point?

That's it, the students could sneak off and have a little make out session up there. If ditching class is an option, or as an after school thing.
  • simpureheartsimpureheart Posts: 39 Member
    Soo excited! I look forward to counting down the days with you all.
    25 Days!!!!
  • AnisimAnisim Posts: 181 Member
    That's it, the students could sneak off and have a little make out session up there. If ditching class is an option, or as an after school thing.

Ditching class is an option as they have stated that you can wander the halls but the principal will be patrolling them. I can't confirm if you can build schools outside of Copperdale, though. :(
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,108 Member
    I wonder if active classes will let you build specific skills.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • deedles64deedles64 Posts: 149 Member
    Pre ordered and not so patiently waiting
    @Anisim Being able to ditch class will be fun since I never did that when I was in school.😉 I love that its something of a game within the game.

@Mariefoxprice83 I really hope they do things like home ec and shop. I wonder too if its going to have the pie menu like TS3 Uni had during classes or do they have something new in mind. It's got to have some sort of pie menu to choose what they do, but I'm curious how this one will be different from TS3.
    Some things that never fail to put a smile on my face.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9M2NfGkXaE
  • MareahMareah Posts: 792 Member
    Nice song you picked there! I barely watched glee but there are some song covers done by them that i really like, and that one you posted is at the top of my list.
  • XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    So everyone is talking about what plans they have for the new pack; but I don't think anyone mentioned Mean Girls or Clueless.
    edited July 2022
    Although I've watched a lot of teen movies and tv shows, I never watched Glee. I actually stumbled upon that video when I started watching The Flash and because of Grant Gustin.
    Mareah wrote: »
    Nice song you picked there! I barely watched glee but there are some song covers done by them that i really like, and that one you posted is at the top of my list.

There are a lot of High School Years threads up. Mean Girls and Clueless have been mentioned in those threads. Some of my inspiration for the teens I make will come from those shows as well. As far as dress and style choices for teens, much of my inspiration will come from Clueless.
    XxAirixX wrote: »
    So everyone is talking about what plans they have for the new pack; but I don't think anyone mentioned Mean Girls or Clueless.

24 Days!!!!
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Anisim wrote: »

Ditching class is an option as they have stated that you can wander the halls but the principal will be patrolling them. I can't confirm if you can build schools outside of Copperdale, though. :(

I don't know why this excites me so much 😂😂 I can't wait to ditch class
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,120 Member
    Wait a minute, was that the actor that plays The Flash in the Warbler?
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Calico45 wrote: »
    The amusement park looks really interesting. I need more info, but it definitely going into my game. I'm looking forward to having a reason to play teens.

Sadly the windows on the ferris wheel are frosted so our sims probably won't be able to ride it.
    Which is sad seeing your Sim on the ride is half the fun I don't want to imagine they are on it. They really should have animated the ferris wheel I understand not animating the haunted house and leaving it a rabbit hole but actually watching your Sims ride the ferris wheel would have been so nice I'd gladly have that over another weird woohoo spot that's slightly above the woohoo bush.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,528 Member
    I guess it's time to start spending money.
    I said I wasn't buying anything else until a pack came along that brought some of my most wanted features.
    Soo...

-High School Years
    -Werewolves
    -Wedding Stories (For Tartosa)
    -Decor to the Max
    -Little Campers (maybe)

I will probably buy 1 pack/kit a week until HSY comes out.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    ChadSims2 wrote: »
    Calico45 wrote: »
    The amusement park looks really interesting. I need more info, but it definitely going into my game. I'm looking forward to having a reason to play teens.

Sadly the windows on the ferris wheel are frosted so our sims probably won't be able to ride it.
    Which is sad seeing your Sim on the ride is half the fun I don't want to imagine they are on it. They really should have animated the ferris wheel I understand not animating the haunted house and leaving it a rabbit hole but actually watching your Sims ride the ferris wheel would have been so nice I'd gladly have that over another weird woohoo spot that's slightly above the woohoo bush.

They should have also animated the Tunnel of Love ❤️.