Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Simmers, welcome! - Community’s tips & tricks to get started

Comments

• cynciecyncie Posts: 4,548 Member
    Renée09 wrote: »
    Hello. I'm Renée. I've only just started playing the Sims 4 for like a few weeks now. I'm really enjoying it so far :)

Welcome!
  • SimlishLibrarianSimlishLibrarian Posts: 5 New Member
    Whenever a new version of the Sims, or an expansion pack, came out, me and my two sisters used to play together, creating the three of us and living out our best lives. Since then I've always found it best to start with the known and then branch out from there. Make yourself and see where you want to go with endless possibilities. Then you can branch out into different gameplay and challenges etc. and get as creative as you want.
  • GageaGagea Posts: 1,274 Member
    edited June 2022
    @karnuul The first thing you should do is stop yelling at people in a forum. ;)

To be able to create your own thread you have to be a member.

Have you already repaired your game and updated your mods?

Edit: Here's the picture you wanted to post.

47f09711e74277439d25b99a381c9fd0.jpg
  • AllieKat55555AllieKat55555 Posts: 2 New Member
    Lock your sims into a basement with multiple easels and do a rags to riches, it's a fun little challenge
  • SharmainsySharmainsy Posts: 1 New Member
    Wasn't sure where else to type this. I don't know how to start a discussion. Anyway... Having trouble raising and lowering items? I'll share a video by James Turner YT (Formerly The Sim Supply) where he tells you how to do it). The Number 9 is a preset camera position in Sims 4 but, if you turn on cheat mode and then type in bb.moveobjects and hit enter you are now going to be able to use number 9 while holding down the ctrl key and raise your object. You can do the same to lower but just use the zero key and the ctrl key (not zero on the keypad but zero about letter P on the keyboard), and that's all there is to it. It doesn't work on every item but it does on most. This is the correct answer, I've tried all the other they do not work. Look up the video by James on YouTube titled: The Sims 4 Tutorial - #17 - Freely Place Items on Desks - The answer is around minute 5:30. Hope this helps.
    edited July 2022
    Welcome @AllieKat55555 and @Sharmainsy

To start a new post, add an avatar, upload pics, or post links you have to advance to full member status. Keep posting in other topics and as you get enough posts, likes, and awesomes you will unlock full membership.
  • sharmavinu0024sharmavinu0024 Posts: 1 New Member
    thanks for the information
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,807 Member
    Hi @sharmavinu0024 and welcome to the forum :)
    gen3-banner.png
  • CuddlyWuddlyMeCuddlyWuddlyMe Posts: 35 Member
    Hi everyone. I'm not new to the Sims I played the Sims 3 a while ago but am back again now lol. Finding 4 different but good compared to 3. I'm looking forward to the new EP as well, should be good I hope.
  • PenguinFoopPenguinFoop Posts: 1,582 Member
    Hi everyone. I'm not new to the Sims I played the Sims 3 a while ago but am back again now lol. Finding 4 different but good compared to 3. I'm looking forward to the new EP as well, should be good I hope.

Fresh meat! Mwahahaha...ha...ha...cough...ha!
  • CuddlyWuddlyMeCuddlyWuddlyMe Posts: 35 Member
    > @PenguinFoop said:
    > Fresh meat! Mwahahaha...ha...ha...cough...ha!

Hello to you too! :)
  • nMysa_1nMysa_1 Posts: 6 New Member
    Wait they can
    @Reisharah Welcome to the forum!
  • GageaGagea Posts: 1,274 Member
    Welcome @Reisharah - that's an interesting name. ;) What is its meaning?
  • kcanan27kcanan27 Posts: 25 Member
    Hiiiiiii Hopefully I'm allowed to comment here..Im not new to Sims but obviously new to the forums if that's what you call them lol I'm excited to talk to new people and maybe learn new things!! <3
    @AEqualsBCD welcome to the forum!
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,807 Member
    Hi welcome @Pigtails :)
    gen3-banner.png