Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Romance/Wedding Game Pack

So I think a romance themed game pack might be coming next and here's my ideas for a pack with this theme:

• Wedding planner career

New semi-active/freelance career. Sims can get certain gigs where they have to plan a wedding for two sims. (This might make more sense with story progression as I'm thinking the game would pick sims that are engaged or smth). Likes and dislikes can play a part in this career like dream home decorator. Sims can choose colour scheme, location, and etc. I have no idea how wedding planning works so I'm not sure how this would work lol.

• turn on and turn offs

Similar to likes and dislikes but it's more relates to the personality of other sims. So maybe sims don't like certain traits, careers, and etc.

• New romance interactions

Slow dancing, cuddling in bed, walking and holding hands, etc. Sims can also write love letters.

• More wedding objects and outfits

• More complex Weddings

Choose bridesmaid, ring bearer, etc. Have sims walk down the aisle and guests bring gifts.

• New events

Bachelor/Bachelorette party. Maybe they can hire a dancer or two lol

• Complex romantic relationships

Have sims, including kids, have crushes. Have one-sided relationships and not every sim gets along with new attraction system (mentioned above).

These are my ideas so far. I think a game pack like this would really add a lot to my game and I think a lot of people would enjoy it too.
Check out my twitter and tumblr

Comments

• Options
    temporalgodtemporalgod Posts: 800 Member
    kaiwrysims wrote: »
    • Complex romantic relationships

Have sims, including kids, have crushes. Have one-sided relationships and not every sim gets along with new attraction system (mentioned above).

These are my ideas so far. I think a game pack like this would really add a lot to my game and I think a lot of people would enjoy it too.

Tsundere Sims might be a tough complex relationship that even the sims team might have problems with, and that's not getting into the other types of deres either.
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Looks good to me though I'm really not a fan of weddings as they're now but that could change with things like slow dancing and more actual game play and emotion shown by Sims at the wedding let my Sim pick his best man why is his mother not crying in the audience and so on its just lifeless and not fun right now.

Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    kaiwrysimskaiwrysims Posts: 1,532 Member
    ChadSims2 wrote: »
    Looks good to me though I'm really not a fan of weddings as they're now but that could change with things like slow dancing and more actual game play and emotion shown by Sims at the wedding let my Sim pick his best man why is his mother not crying in the audience and so on its just lifeless and not fun right now.

I agree
    Check out my twitter and tumblr
  • Options
    temporalgodtemporalgod Posts: 800 Member
    kaiwrysims wrote: »
    ChadSims2 wrote: »

I agree

Guest Sims need to stay in their seats or my Wedding will quickly turn into their Funerals.
  • Options
    ZinarchanZinarchan Posts: 13 New Member
    I love your ideas. I agree on the wedding planning job. What I want for a romance / wedding pack is:
    For Cas wedding dress vintage 18th and 19th century, 20'a to 90'a styles 2000s to 2020 styles a mixture of these. Same with suits for male sims. More formal clothes for teen, children and toddlers.
    Veils , ring options for male and female sims, ring pillows and flower baskets.
    Bride and groom robes . Mr and Mrs clothing.

For people that like to have pets feel would like part of the occasion pet bow ties and dresses.

For build buy
    More wedding decor options like:
    Chandeliers, table arrangements of various sizes and heights with different options of what you can put in them, flower, feathers, fruit and so on. Drapes that fall from the ceiling to the floor that come in many swatches in long , medium height and short lengths.That can be adjusted to suit any window. More dance floor options,more wedding arch options to suit different themes ,glass chairs and tables, table runners, chair covers with and without tie backs. More cake options, champagne tower with toast interactions like the one in sims 2, buffet tables, wedding signs.
    Couple bikes with basket (two seater) romantic picnic basket with blanket with (sims 1)motorcycleso that seats two, cars row boats , swan boats.

Themed wedding ideas
    For game play
    A pretty world.
    Hotels ,resorts ,bed and breakfast that come with the ability to run them.
    A mix of sims 2 and 3.
    Room service , hotel staff , more actives and game play objects to interact with as a couple.
    Cuddling and making out in bed and on the sofa.

Traits like faithful or devoted to off set the way all sims in sims 4 tend to always be likely to flirt and cheat even if married.
    More love aspirations and traits.

Being able to go dress ,suit and ring shopping and having sims automatically wear the dress or suit you buy on the day.
    Rings we pick out should stay on your sims fingers automatically after wedding vows on all outfit (like in sims 2) unless we take them off or sims divorce.

Better catering staff and better mixologist.
    Engaement parties ,bridal shower, bachelor / bachelorette parties more variety in the way sims propose according to their traits, honeymoons,anniversaries, in law that register as on laws in game.
    Wedding wishlist that guest could choose gifts from.
    Guest that bring gifts or money for newlyweds on the day and place it on a gift pile.
    Being able to share news of dating ,engagement and marriage with family members and friends.
    Asking to be bridesmaid / groomsmen interactions.
    Guest that actually seat and look like they care about the wedding.
    Option to receive wedding gift in the mail for guest that didn't show up on the day.
    Sims objecting to the wedding to add some spice to the gamplay, like an ex or disapproving in law to be.
    First dances, father and daughter dance , wedding traditions like jumping the broom or money sprays where sims would sit and guest give them money toward their new life.
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    The only romance I allow my Sims to engage in takes place in the shower. >:)
  • Options
    JALJAL Posts: 1,035 Member
    Turn ons and turn offs would be fantastic, traits, careers, interests, aspirations, gender and appearances should all be optional to choose for that.

Bigger emotional consequences to break-ups and cheating.

Definitely better weddings.
    Moreover, I advise that the cart button must be destroyed!