The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tiny Living - Our screenshots!

Comments

• katrinasforestkatrinasforest Posts: 1,002 Member
    edited January 2020
    @cutefrutypie If you're on a budget, rather than buy any one particular stuff pack, I'd recommend checking out the sale on Origin right now. (I just Googled "sims 4 sale origin" and it was the first hit.) Expansion packs are 55% off, and Game packs are 33% off. As cool as Tiny Living is, it isn't going to have as much as a Game pack or an Expansion pack. If you haven't gotten Seasons yet, I'd say that's the pack that will add the most to your game. I've also enjoyed all the Game packs except Dine Out, which unfortunately has a lot of bugs.

If you're looking for a stuff pack, Tiny Living is one of my favorites, probably second only to Spooky Stuff. (This is last on a lot of people's lists, but I'm a big supernatural player, so I use it a lot.) It honestly comes down to how you play and what you enjoy the most. I think the only Stuff pack on sale now is Movie Hangout, which is cute but doesn't shake up gameplay very much. (I do like the style of its furniture, though, and at half price, it might be a fun little addition for you.)

Sales happen surprisingly often, and there's been only a few packs I've bought at launch that have made me go, "Oh, yes! I am so happy I got this right away!" So waiting for a sale is definitely worth it.
    Watch me mash together Sims and Pokémon to tell a story about battling glitches in Penny Saves Paldea. Updated every other Thursday.
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    @simgirl1010 You're welcome, glad you like it! Working on a two story 32 tile now. This one is proving tougher than the last. o.O Hope to have some gameplay pics to share soon! :)
  • sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member

That face makes me laugh every time :lol:

iSfDCD7.png

Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    Soo I took one of the pre-made Maxis tiny homes from the gallery and turned it into a more compact 64 tile tiny home, placed in Sulani! Complete with a murphy bed seating area, outdoor and indoor dining areas, a kitchen, a study area, a bathroom and a usable ladder to the ocean out the back!
    01-29-20-11-53-50-AM.png
    01-29-20-11-52-24-AM.png
    01-29-20-11-52-16-AM.png
    01-29-20-11-52-47-AM.png
    01-29-20-11-52-59-AM.png
    01-29-20-11-53-31-AM.png
    01-29-20-11-54-07-AM.png
    01-29-20-11-58-07-AM.png
    Only issue is for some reason my Sim changes into her swimming costume every time she goes inside. Who knows, maybe she just likes to look like shes going for a swim ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • morrigunfunmorrigunfun Posts: 2 New Member
    its cutest pack that EA made for sims 4 ever
    Actually I use to wait sale but not this time :) I'm happy that I have it
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    Trying to make a 32 tile home without cheating. Well except exploiting the fact that Oasis Springs has a really warm climate so you can just put the dining stuff in the garden...
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,842 Member
    Okay it's not that cute but it is 32 tiles for four.
    V2v43Hk.png
    TK3QOAK.png

I forgot I wanted to share...also no I didn't need moo for anything.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • SquirrelTail15SquirrelTail15 Posts: 259 Member
    edited February 2020
    For everyone with Tiny Living, here's a challenge to test your building skills:
    1. Make a sim with the mansion baron aspiration.
    2. Move them onto a lot with the tiny home trait
    3. Don't buy musical instruments or duplicate item categories (so only one TV, computer, sofa, painting, chair, decoration, rug, bed, etc...)
    4. Don't put stuff in the household inventory
    5. Complete the aspiration!
    Good luck building upwards and downwards with TOTALLY enough space for a load of staircases...
    (And yes, this is possible. I've done it.)

Edit: Tip - wallpaper and flooring. And buy only really expensive stuff. Oh, and you have to make the money yourself. Your sim starts with no funds, rags-to-riches style.
    banner.png
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited February 2020
    My newlyweds moved from Willow Creek
    1-2-2020-9-20-34.png
    to a 64 tiles home located on Windenburg's island.
    1-2-2020-10-55-13.png
    It is an open space.
    1-2-2020-10-55-37.png
    1-2-2020-10-55-51.png
    I am going to tweak now and then because I am not 100% happy with that. My sims like it though.
    1-2-2020-10-56-23.png
    1-2-2020-10-56-29.png
    1-2-2020-10-58-01.png
    And when I say open space I mean it literally. This is the bathroom.
    1-2-2020-10-58-12.png

I've already done some minor changes in the living/sleeping area. I like it way better now :)
    1-2-2020-13-11-08.png
    1-2-2020-13-12-31.png
    Post edited by DoloresGrey on
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • PlumbeebPlumbeeb Posts: 619 Member
    I created some outfits in CAS, tiny builds will follow soon - they're a WIP at the moment!

HE6WGYX.png
    Sims 4 Wish List:
    • > Option to toggle on/off random townie generation.
    • > Turn vacation worlds into residential worlds.
    • > Option to purchase separate worlds or a world pack.
    • > Sleepwear kit.
    • > Atomic age kit.
    Well. Here is my Mid-century Micro Home, using 32 tiles and <19 000 for two sims, no cheats or MOO, only one level. With laundry.
    Focusing on playability, not decoration so quite bare. But I intend to stay there for at least a whole generation even after graduation and a good career. And before anyone says anything. Yes, I had forgotten to move the trash can. It is now next to the TV and works and is not in the way.

j58i7IV.png

2RoYQdW.png

0V2qWTW.png

AZYy5Mm.png
  • Pupplylover2883Pupplylover2883 Posts: 25 Member
    trying to get my posts up so i can show you! i took some pretty great ones :)
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    @Pupplylover2883 Congrats on becoming a full member! I can't wait to see your pictures :)
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
    edited February 2020
    Had to move the furniture around. It worked, but with too much clipping for my liking.

qUaQ3o4.png
  • jkgoodspeedjkgoodspeed Posts: 38 Member
    I'm usually a "wait for the packs to go on sale" kind of guy, but this is the first pack that I've bought and paid for Day One! Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be able to post photos, as I am on XBox One (saying that makes me feel like a pariah in this group of PC folks :) ) So many talented people here posting - thank you all for sharing!
  • Pupplylover2883Pupplylover2883 Posts: 25 Member
    daOoiS.png
    hope this works. im new to posting pics:)
  • CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member

Working on a 64 tile tiny house. Went to save it so I can move it to a new lot and saw this rather ominous cloud formation behind it :smile:
    79bkmtj.png

My sim living here is an alien and I suspect the family are coming to visit,,
  • JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,965 Member
    That’s a cute build @CelSims I don’t think I have seen that cloud formation before. There is a gecko 🦎 spawner and a snake 🐍 spawner near there that I think are pretty cool.
  • PlumbeebPlumbeeb Posts: 619 Member
    Here's one of my attempts at a Tiny Home, interior screenshots are in the spoilers!

ILnKfeK.png

Build inspiration:
    gSkTGLA.jpg

9TRu3GQ.png
    EOnZHSF.png
    ZV2psQ3.png
    hOgQ4jn.png
    9o8ul0J.png
    ynrNAjf.png
    Sims 4 Wish List:
    • > Option to toggle on/off random townie generation.
    • > Turn vacation worlds into residential worlds.
    • > Option to purchase separate worlds or a world pack.
    • > Sleepwear kit.
    • > Atomic age kit.
  • LegendariRebelLegendariRebel Posts: 1 New Member
    > @JojoMOMSTER said:
    > I just realized my SIMs who live in a 32 tile home need stuff to do, I built them tiny a park in their neighborhood to get out. A 32 tile home is not a very "hang out at home" kind of place especially in winter. Throwin' Shade
    > (Image)
    >
    > Seems as though every SIM in the save file came to the park. Maybe they were all bored at home.(Spoiler)

@JojoMOMSTER I love your play area!! I've always struggled to make them look pretty and inviting, and I love how you've set everything out. :) Clearly the neighbourhood sims love it too!
  • ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    edited February 2020
    Wow, you all are amazing at building/decorating homes! :love: I don't know how to make a loft. I'm going to look for a video on youtube. I want to try and build something similar to this popular tiny house, all in white furniture with pretty decor. Anyone not subscribed to this youtube channel, "living big in a tiny house", it's amazing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnLiNNgN980
  • MikkiMikkiMikkiMMikkiMikkiMikkiM Posts: 213 Member
    MochiMomma wrote: »
    My micro beach bungalow

Sd5BU9k.png

I love those string lights, may I ask where you found those? ^_^
  • MikkiMikkiMikkiMMikkiMikkiMikkiM Posts: 213 Member
    For everyone with Tiny Living, here's a challenge to test your building skills:
    1. Make a sim with the mansion baron aspiration.
    2. Move them onto a lot with the tiny home trait
    3. Don't buy musical instruments or duplicate item categories (so only one TV, computer, sofa, painting, chair, decoration, rug, bed, etc...)
    4. Don't put stuff in the household inventory
    5. Complete the aspiration!
    Good luck building upwards and downwards with TOTALLY enough space for a load of staircases...
    (And yes, this is possible. I've done it.)

Edit: Tip - wallpaper and flooring. And buy only really expensive stuff. Oh, and you have to make the money yourself. Your sim starts with no funds, rags-to-riches style.

Might be fun to turn this into a separate topic and add it to the existing challenges ^_^
  • JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,965 Member
    Thank you @LegendariRebel! My most downloaded lot is also a park. It’s called Patio Lanterns Wedding.