Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Trick or Treat

I'm playing through seasons for the first time since buying it when it came out. It's Halloween, or spooky day, and I can't get my kids to go trick or treating. While kids come around, I can't get the kids on the lot to go out. Please tell me this is possible.
Go Raps!
canada-flag-tiny.gif

Comments

• ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Nope. Your Sims do not Trick or Treat. Only other kids/teens come visit you.
  • DeadFishyDeadFishy Posts: 2,761 Member
    So obnoxious! Why couldn't the kids just disappear like they were going off to work
    Go Raps!
    canada-flag-tiny.gif
  • asimbsimasimbsim Posts: 476 Member
    No, you can't go out trick or treating, sadly. But if you don't mind mods, KawaiiStacie's Explore Mod has an option where you can send your sims out trick or treating (like they're going off to work or school) and they come home with sweets/candy, and it meets the trick or treat holiday goal. I use it all the time because I hated that they couldn't go trick or treating too!
  • TheRealTacomamaTheRealTacomama Posts: 109 Member
    I too endorse the KawaiiStacy Explore Mod. It's one of my favorites to send them trick or treating. They come back with CANDY! It's so cute and fun (also, going on dates with the mod increases the relationship fast).
    Simming for twenty years...
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,405 Member
    If you really want to do it (without mods) you could edit some of the neighbourhood houses to add a candy bowl and then go visit with your kids.