Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 4

Comments

• SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Aww! I like Victor a lot :) He's an attentive father and a sweet lover. One of my simself's daughters hooked up with him. He was more than happy to oblige, with Lily hating kids and all. He obviously wanted at least one child! Their daughter was adorable.

I've always wondered what happens if a sim with the hates kids trait has a child. Are they miserable and mean to the child?
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,374 Member
    Km7Qmah.png
    Her name is Kati. She's in University studying drama, but she's probably going to be a guitarist like her father, who mentored her when she was a teenager. She's a level 10 guitarist now.
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,405 Member
    Sharonia wrote: »
    Aww! I like Victor a lot :) He's an attentive father and a sweet lover. One of my simself's daughters hooked up with him. He was more than happy to oblige, with Lily hating kids and all. He obviously wanted at least one child! Their daughter was adorable.

I've always wondered what happens if a sim with the hates kids trait has a child. Are they miserable and mean to the child?

Not really. They'll get tense about kid's toys though.
  • NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    edited January 2020
    If I use MCCC and leave the default settings on, the Fengs are always among the first to make babies despite Lily's child hater trait. She dislikes being pregnant and to talk about kids, but takes care of them like any other mother.

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

edited January 2020
    musteni wrote: »
    Sharonia wrote: »

Not really. They'll get tense about kid's toys though.

That's interesting. I've been avoiding giving them kids so far but maybe I will make Lily Feng have a child and give it a go.
    Just keep in mind that their kids may end up looking really weird.

• Thunderbat87Thunderbat87 Posts: 275 Member
    edited January 2020
    Leah and Aleki eating their first dinner in their new home.

dJ3UmWA.png
  • Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    My Gen 13 heir Alec graduated, and the game decided this "bro" needed blue heels with his cap & gown. :|
    kGJ52vx.png
    9GMu0If.jpg
    Collision detection not detecting..

• GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,475 Member
    Oh, my, now that's really getting into the protest!
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
    Candy Behr was feeling very proud of herself for passing the spicy curry challenge.
    85CARjO.png
  • NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    The last shot in a special photoshoot I did of Melisandra and Vincent.
    49386458091_7005a25438.jpg
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
  • PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    Family pizza and a movie night. <3
    Ba8QGfM.png
  • Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,321 Member
    edited January 2020
    Should I have let crazy Jaron'si Ebabit in? :D
    She is playful, childish, and erratic. The kids love her. So why not!
    xVWuK3T.png
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member

Atlas and Dylan were out on a date when Dylan's ex, Logan, gave him money, and it was on Love Day.
    (Testing out Slice of Life mod)
    UG5OIHA.png
    pw0213q.png?1
  • CherryBerryCloudCherryBerryCloud Posts: 689 Member
    edited September 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by CherryBerryCloud on
    Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night.

Ha'aheo, e hoʻomau i kō kāua aloha, kau a kau.
  • Bearpal64Bearpal64 Posts: 1,117 Member
    EOY5bjbUcAAlxwa.jpg
    One of the servers died of old age. Never a dull moment at Holiday Harvests ^^;
  • DreamOperatorDreamOperator Posts: 241 Member
    edited January 2020
    Atlas and Dylan were out on a date when Dylan's ex, Logan, gave him money, and it was on Love Day.

Man! I have that mod and no one has ever sent any of my sims money! Lucky! XD

K7cwVGo.png

Every cake in the game (except carrot cake from the baking menu...sorry!) and the sim who baked them all! XD XD XD

My number one Sims 4 darling. He has four daughters in my game; two by Dina and two by Nina. He is taking a single distinguished villainy class this term. He also has a full regular degree in biology. Living for so long with Caliente women has visibly taken taken its toll on poor Don who is a greying adult now. Katrina is an elder and lives with Dina, whereas Nina lives with Don plus their two kids next door. The Dina daughters are BFFs and live together across the street from the Roomies household.

CepCBeI.jpg

UG5OIHA.png

Have you patched yet? Or were you in the midst of testing this mod when the patch hit. It sounds interesting and I may try it, but not if it's not functioning with the patch. I'm waiting until I get the okay on the current mods I'm using. Thanks!
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    Family pizza and a movie night. <3
    Ba8QGfM.png

Cool. The last time my family ordered pizza, it never arrived. Seems as if that glitch has been fixed. Yay!
    edited January 2020
    Been a while since I've had one of these. Poor Don. He was absolutely exhausted (red plumbob), then had to get out of bed to investigate a mysterious light...darn aliens. He better become pregnant.

Update: He did get pregnant :D

jNXWfgP.jpg

• KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,374 Member
    Nindigo wrote: »
    Been a while since I've had one of these. Poor Don. He was absolutely exhausted (red plumbob), then had to get out of bed to investigate a mysterious light...darn aliens. He better become pregnant.

Update: He did get pregnant :D

jNXWfgP.jpg

That's awesome. Congrats for him. :D
    I've played a lot with Don's character (he's one of my favorite premades) and he's been kidnapped by aliens many times, but he's never become pregnant.
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    My sim just revived the mother.....

tiF4Ktu.png
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    UG5OIHA.png

Have you patched yet? Or were you in the midst of testing this mod when the patch hit. It sounds interesting and I may try it, but not if it's not functioning with the patch. I'm waiting until I get the okay on the current mods I'm using. Thanks!

Slice of Life seems to be working with yesterday's patch. At least, I didn't experience any LEs in the hour or so I've had to play today.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top