Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cross platform Gallery coming to The Sims 4!

13...Next

Comments

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited January 2020
    Currently some people myself included don't have the option to upload sims or lots we made on console from the gallery. The work around with sims is taking them into cas and uploading them that way. Don't know if this is an issue with only Sony or Microsoft has the same issue.

The little cloud is missing. I only see the trashcan to delete. This has made it to AMQ.
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/PS4-Can-t-Upload-to-or-Download-From-Gallery/m-p/8652637/highlight/false#M119964
    Post edited by catloverplayer on
  • bluelightingbluelighting Posts: 704 Member
    okay i have a library and i have a bailey_joe file next to the library. i found out i could save favorite mods and lots to my bailey joe file. the last few days i have been able to save my favs. you know what happens when your pc breaks and you have to buy a new one. last time i lost everything in my libray. but i found that some things survived in my bailey joe file. i lost my fav blue velvet, my fav vampire bar and a few fav mod. which friend no longer had. it was very upsetting. then ea worked on the gallery and the old stuff never recirculated back into the gallery like it use to so i never saw the ones i lost.

so if there's a way to save from one file to the other i'd like to know, if not i guess im screwed.
  • Brii2215Brii2215 Posts: 12 New Member
    So what i'm trying to figure out is. If I save something to my library from console. Will I be able to see it on PC? if so How? cause when I save builds to my gallery from console I don't see it on my PC library, even though they are already linked.
  • bluelightingbluelighting Posts: 704 Member
    edited January 2020
    had xbox gave it away. i like watching tv while i play my sims
    perhaps they'll explain this tomorrow, arent they having a thingie on twitch?
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    had xbox gave it away. i like watching tv while i play my sims
    perhaps they'll explain this tomorrow, arent they having a thingie on twitch?

Yes but not about the gallery it's on Tiny Living.
  • EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    Brii2215 wrote: »
    So what i'm trying to figure out is. If I save something to my library from console. Will I be able to see it on PC? if so How? cause when I save builds to my gallery from console I don't see it on my PC library, even though they are already linked.
    Favourites and libraries are not shared between platforms - you would need to search and favourite the items on your PC to add them to your PC library as well
  • kusurusukusurusu Posts: 971 Member
    What happens if your user name matches someone else's on a different platform?
    My SuperSim Collection: Rosetta Stone · Sona Ali
  • EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    Good question!

Nothing happens really - no matter from which platform you are uploading, the content is tied to your EA Account, and two EA Accounts can't share the same ID/username. When searching on The Gallery, EA ID/username is used :)
  • KhrisstyneKhrisstyne Posts: 368 Member
    How can I see my favorites list? I favorited a build yet I forgot to follow the creator.
    AviaWinters.tumblr.com
    AviaTheDramaFiend.wordpress.com
    (not always sims related but I review and discuss television shows and movies. Foreign or not.)

I play on console and PC now! YAY!
  • MrStrangeMrStrange Posts: 66 Member
    Glad to see this. Especially the cross-platform! I gave my X-One to Mom a while back (she loves this game and Fallout), and then I got Sims 4 on the PS4 recently just in time to learn about this.
    The cross-platform still gets me. Very cool!
    I'm gonna need to borrow the X-One back to upload my people and creations so I can have'em again. Just feels wrong not having my families on PS4.😣